• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

video i found, making fun at Ma$$hole liberals.

That was awesome. But when he says the website name instead of hearing O R G all I hear is orgy. lmao

Ridley is a donkey, but that made me laugh out loud. Im always amazed at when people from MA, where I've lived all my life except for college, find out I carry a gun, the first thing they ask is "is that even legal??"

Sigh stuff like this makes me want to live in New Hampshire more and more, where open carrying is not grounds to revoke your LTC for "suitability" because others are ignorant or worse hateful, like the lady in the video, are about your rights.

If only more cops are like the one in the video, airing on the side of common sense instead of following alarmist hoplophobics.

Why would the guy stick around and wait for the police? Did nothing wrong. Pay for your Snickers and move along.

If a person walks into a store with a pistol in a holster, that is not the person you need to worry about. People like her should have to take mandatory US constitution refresher course.

Sigh stuff like this makes me want to live in New Hampshire more and more, where open carrying is not grounds to revoke your LTC for "suitability" because others are ignorant or worse hateful, like the lady in the video, are about your rights.

If only more cops are like the one in the video, airing on the side of common sense instead of following alarmist hoplophobics.

IME, in NH you're more likely to find LEO's that act like the one in the video (or in the email). When they showed up to the pig shoot/car roast two years ago, they were walking around checking out what people had out. We let them check out the AR15 with the 50 cent trigger job and JP springs... Results were ear to ear grins.

It's easy to open carry up here. Don't need a P&R to do it either. Be smart in how you carry and you'll have zero issue with the LEO's...

As for the guy hanging around... Maybe he was just talking guns with the store manager. Sounds like the cops were quick to get there.

This state should be walled off(along with a few others). All roads leading into friendly states should have signage warning folks if they flip out at the sight of a gun and cause a scene they'll be held criminally responsible for wasting the cops time and jailed until a $5000 fine is paid. That should teach the bed wetters to shut their traps.

Those people also probably go to nude beaches and ask the locals to cover up. If a place wants to let people have it all hang out than you shouldn't bother someone when they are letting it all hang out.

Why would the guy stick around and wait for the police? Did nothing wrong. Pay for your Snickers and move along.

I see your point, but by him sticking around, the m******* may have learned a lesson from the exchange. Moon at no doubt but one can hope she learned a lesson.

Those people also probably go to nude beaches and ask the locals to cover up. If a place wants to let people have it all hang out than you shouldn't bother someone when they are letting it all hang out.

Are you nuts? A liberal would never infringe upon a person's rights like that. That's what a liberal would say.

I see your point, but by him sticking around, the m******* may have learned a lesson from the exchange. Moon at no doubt but one can hope she learned a lesson.

The c*nt didn't learn a lesson. I wish it worked that way, but it doesn't.

Odd definition of a Conservative. You ever been in a Southern trailer park?

It was meant rather tongue in cheek.

15cnd_falwell-650.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

You forgot booze

and drugs, the list is huge. A loving kind of people.

Back
Top Bottom