VIDEO: how not to get pulled over with a gun..................

This guy is such a piece of work.
I am basically counting down until he shoots himself of one of his "students"
I saw this video the other day and thought, this is exactly how you get shot.
Dude is insane.

This is the same guy who fired a round into the ceiling of a range while demonstrating his close up techniques with a gun and knife. Google "VODA".

"my ****ing balls cover my ****ing gun". priceless

That guy is a total MORON!

and this is coming from northframingham, possibly the kindest NESer ever! dude must be a real MORON for sure to earn that title from you!

---

this is a waste of 2h from one's life, but here Hank Strange dives into the man who is VODA. it turns out he might not be a troll, but a legitimate idiot. it gets interesting around 15 min. he is grandiose and probably bipolar, in which case it's less funny and more sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every video of this guy and his stupid VODA tactics makes me laugh my ass off. When he starts shooting with both a knife and pistol in his hands, like he's Snake in Metal Gear, I just can't even. [rofl]

Don't listen to anything that moron says.

Just him reaching around the car is enough to pull him out. He should just leave it in his holster and tell the cop he's licensed and is carrying while his hands are on the wheel. The cop may say "where is it? ok just don't reach towards it". Or he may decide to take you out and secure it until after the stop so u both go home safe. If a cop sees a gun "under your balls" or somewhere else suspicious, prepare to be drawn on. If that happens stay calm, listen and follow orders.

Every video of this guy and his stupid VODA tactics makes me laugh my ass off. When he starts shooting with both a knife and pistol in his hands, like he's Snake in Metal Gear, I just can't even. [rofl]

Hollywood movies, video games, YouTube and tactical gear, they project a coolness factor. Real life, not so much and it's not pretty, or cool or tactical enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im no LEO...but I would think seeing a gun laying around on the dash would be enough to haul you out of the car real fast.

In NC that is pretty much the required method of carry in a car if you don't have a CWP. The gun is require to be visible at all times on a dash or console. Cop has to be able to see the gun as soon as they approach the car. Has to stay visible the entire time you are traveling with it. The few NC officers I have discussed it with think the law is retarded and that you should just be able to keep it in the glove box or in a closed console like in SC.

When getting pulled over, make sure to pull out your gun as the officer approaches. Sounds legit. [rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom