• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Video from the last NES shoot.

Am Almost ready to go Green

That was a pretty convincing Video. Nice to see people using the Outdoors for recreation.

I was almost ready to go green until your HomeBoy wasted that perferctly good 40 oz with the Glock.. You should practice conservation.

Well back to Training.

You may learn something also? Nebber Know?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oRJimBiUeU

That was some of the finest gun handling and shooting skills I've ever seen. I love the gangster technique. I hear that Rob Leatham invented that shooting position. I tried it at my last match an was amazed how well I did. I think I even hit one of my targets during the entire match. Talk about skill!!!

That was some of the finest gun handling and shooting skills I've ever seen. I love the gangster technique. I hear that Rob Leatham invented that shooting position. I tried it at my last match an was amazed how well I did. I think I even hit one of my targets during the entire match. Talk about skill!!!

I believe it's an offshoot of the "Spray and Pray" tactic wildly used by hoodlums and monkeys alike.

Yup, it was wonderful. Especially loved that off-cant "gangster hold". Every marksman and carrying person should practice it. Its super for sight alignment. [grin]

He was holding it like that because that's how it came outta' the box. [grin]

Great eye and ear protection too! Such role models for safe gun practice LOL. I'm going to the range this afternoon to practice my gansta grip for the next IDPA match - bound to help me. Hell, at least I'll look cool.

What a joke.

Back
Top Bottom