• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Video: Cop Shoots, Kills Black Woman Approaching Him With BATTLE-AX

It is sad that a mother lost her life but what was the cop supposed to do? He was backing up as he gave her orders to get down and drop the weapon and she refused. If he waited any longer she would have been in striking distance with her weapon. I don't think he wanted to shoot her, she left him no option. This one was 100% justified in my humble, unqualified opinion.

LEO retreated so far he backed into the front of the second cruiser on the scene...
She left him no choice, she was axing for it..........

(And yes I know, the joke is old and duped but I went with it anyway cause that's how I roll...[wink])

Does it matter if she was a women? NO .Does it matter she was black? NO. Was she walking towards a police with a long knife in a threatening manner Yes! Was she shot ? YES. Was it justified? YES

#4, Know your target and what lies beyond it.

That cop is lucky that he did not hit one of those other cops standing directly behind her.

She was just waiting for her ride.........

8e8bc23ce047a36d7a1720c9e43fe233.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Clean shoot, cop was retreating, she could have stopped or dropped that WMD at any time even before he pulled up.

Proof that body cams can be a benefit to the police as well. I can't see how officer Spray could have done anything better.

Is that a 40 or 45?

Edit: Google says it's a Glock in 40.

Proof that body cams can be a benefit to the police as well. I can't see how officer Spray could have done anything better.

Is that a 40 or 45?

Edit: Google says it's a Glock in 40.

Glocks in .40cal are even good for battling orcs. I don't believe they'll be obsolete any time soon.

I'm not a supporter of those in law enforcement/revenue generation by a long shot, but I don't think it matters whether James Spray is a cop in this instance. She seems like she was going to attack anything or anyone in her vicinity. Any reasonable person would have dropper her in that situation, badge or no.

Back
Top Bottom