Video Captures Individuals Firing 150 Rounds Into NC Home, Killing 3-Year-Old Boy

safetyfirst2125

NES Member
Don't get involved with drugs. I can practically guarantee you that this wasn't a random attack.
That's what I was gonna say! But you can definitely make a door or a wall or any part of a structure all but bulletproof (to any round that can reasonably be expected) with steel plate. Come the 'pocalypse I would definitely consider plating the back of my front door. Obviously the bigger the area you want to protect the harder to do. Cost, time, appearance.

Q: How can you defend against this kind of attack?
I would say you have to go on the offensive.
Ghillie suit, sleep in the bushes, AR with 2 mags in a mag coupler.

The target must have known some bad people wanted to make him dead. They were most likely gonna show up after dark.
As soon as the vehicle screeched to a stop, start pumping green tips into it.

That's what I was gonna say! But you can definitely make a door or a wall or any part of a structure all but bulletproof (to any round that can reasonably be expected) with steel plate. Come the 'pocalypse I would definitely consider plating the back of my front door. Obviously the bigger the area you want to protect the harder to do. Cost, time, appearance.
2 layer of flywood on bothsize of your wall, sand in the middle instead of insulation, will stop lot of rounds,it cheaper than steelplate

I saw a news report saying that they caught the shooters and they were high school kids.
Clearly social workers, restorative justice and more basketball courts are the answers.

Second report said "more than 80", I find that more believable. But even that seems high listening to the video.
Those kind of cameras aren't very good for recording the sound of gunshots. The gunshot is often outside the range of the mic so all it records is a blank spot and not a boom. Any other sound made while the mic is pinned would also not be recorded, so even shots inside the mic range would be missed. So all you hear is shots that are both inside the range of the mic AND occured when the mic was not pinned by a sound outside the range.

And the low frame rate and poor resolution will hide some of the flash as well.

If I only had video like this, I go with 15 rounds per handgun and 30 per rifle, and just assume a mag dump, probably put you close.

Some people, did something.
Clearly social workers, restorative justice and more basketball courts are the answers.
Winston said in a statement provided to Fox News. "We must do all we can to divert our youth before further incidents result in injury and death,...
Yep. you nailed it

From the article...
Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools Superintendent Earnest Winston said the recent acts of violence suggest "nothing short of a community in crisis."
Ya think?
And...
Winston said the district has reinstituted screenings in its schools to discourage students from bringing weapons on campus.
Yep. When you have to discourage kids from bringing weapons to school, you definitely have a community in crisis.

[angry]
Q: How can you defend against this kind of attack?
Don't get involved with drugs. I can practically guarantee you that this wasn't a random attack.
More generically,
don't play stupid games.

I saw a news report saying that they caught the shooters and they were high school kids.
Aspiring rappers?

I don't think that was 150 rounds.
Notwithstanding @42!'s impressively technical analysis,
maybe it's only the first time someone in the house got hit -
not the first time the house has been lit up.

So if they were just counting bullet holes...

It is truly sad that a 3 year old died.
The BLM crowd can't seem to figure out that the focus needs to be on their own community and not cops.
More black people are killed in Chicago in a summer, by black males, than have been killed in the entire country by cops in a decade.
But that doesn't fit the narrative.

It is truly sad that a 3 year old died.
The BLM crowd can't seem to figure out that the focus needs to be on their own community and not cops.
More black people are killed in Chicago in a summer, by black males, than have been killed in the entire country by cops in a decade.
But that doesn't fit the narrative.
7 year old shot in the head in Dorchester, luckily she was only grazed but it was her father who had the gun, it just went off...or so he claims. I am getting sick of humanity.

7 year old shot in the head in Dorchester, luckily she was only grazed but it was her father who had the gun, it just went off...or so he claims. I am getting sick of humanity.
Just went off as he was riding the trigger when he saw some bad people approaching.
With out any back story maybe the father thinks hes less of a target when with his kids?

Does not surprised me one bit. Old gang bangers are rare and they sure as shit are not on the streets doing the solders jobs.
“Kids” do this shit because they know nuttin is gonna happins to thems.
“We” collectively as a society no longer punish “kids” when they commit crimes.
This kids will walk or at least a short sentence with the only real punishment is if they feel bad about killing a 3 year old.
Me thinks if they are willing to light up a house the death of the 3 year old is just another day in the thug life.

I don't think George Soros wants anybody focusing on his own community.
e1198bc157961a137f8a7193e4baf768.jpg

(Found by Google Image Searching for "the faces of BLM").

Same exact thing happened in the galivan projects last week. The view from the ring door bell showed what the guy who died , saw last....

Holding out for a drop-ship to Chappaqua,
via Westchester County Airport.
Nooo. My daughter manages a jewelry shop in Chappaqua, Bill Clinton likes to sit out front. He used to shop there until a "friend " showed up.

Back
Top Bottom