• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

VIDEO: At Least Six Injured in Los Angeles Grocery Store Shooting

Another dose of "cultural enrichment" on the west coast.

"According to police, the two suspects – who were described only as Black males – fled the scene in a Nissan Altima."

"one of the shooting victims is reportedly a 54-year-old woman who was shot in the back"

"Meanwhile, homicides reached a 15-year high in Democrat-run, gun-controlled Los Angeles, Breitbart News reported Friday."

Cali just keeps winning. How did that f***tard survive a recall?
Good question, here is your answer;

"This is what the Dems want for their prosperity!

CA’s universal vote-by-mail became permanent on Saturday after Governor Newsom used C-19 as an excuse to mail out millions of ballots in the 2020 election."

"California’s pandemic-inspired move toward mailing a ballot to every registered, active voter will become a permanent part of the state’s political landscape, an embrace of an extended and flexible voting process instead of the traditional focus on a single day of voting in person."

Just like North Korea; you can vote for anybody as long as it's Kim Jong - un [banghead]

"According to police, the two suspects – who were described only as Black males – fled the scene in a Nissan Altima."

"one of the shooting victims is reportedly a 54-year-old woman who was shot in the back"

"Meanwhile, homicides reached a 15-year high in Democrat-run, gun-controlled Los Angeles, Breitbart News reported Friday."

Shit happens. Thats why we carry.

2 black males in an Altima is like saying 1 white family in a Range Rover lol

Sometimes the stereotypes are all too real.

I hate to be labeled as Racist because I have had good friends that were not white. But every shoplifting, car jacking, street thefts, beatings and muggings against 80 year old women have be done by a member of the Black Persuason.

Oddly, they could have just looted the store without the guns. No one would have stopped them most likely. Hurt people for no good reason?
While I don't agree on looting for profit, looting to feed your family is an extremely low crime on my list.

These guys are modern day Pirates without any code of honor and should die like dogs.

Gratuitous Gunplay is no bueno...

1641164771150.png

At least now they're saying black male instead of maroon hoodie....That's a start.

Good thing. Because otherwise they were going to fly a whole 747 load of LAPD officers to interview just about everyone at local universities, U-Mass and I think BU to start. LOL. (Maroon is a pretty popular color for collitchz in the area. I guess it indicates class.)

Back
Top Bottom