• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Video: Armed Robber Picked The Wrong Baltimore Barbershop To Rob – He Didn’t Knew That The Man Who Was Getting Haircut Is A Off-Duty Cop

Reptile

NES Member
An off-duty Baltimore police officer who was getting a haircut shot and killed a gunman after he burst into the barbershop and shot a barber dead, according to authorities.

The incident unfolded at around 3.15 pm on Saturday when police said the suspect entered The Bladi Style barbershop in the Medford neighborhood of Baltimore, Maryland.

Police Commissioner Michael Harrison said in a press conference that the man took out a handgun and shot one of the barbers.

The unnamed off-duty Baltimore police officer was getting a haircut on Saturday afternoon when 38-year-old Carlos Ortega burst into the Bladi Style barbershop in East Baltimore and fatally shot the barber, 33-year-old Rafael Jeffers.

The off-duty police sergeant, who was armed and in plainclothes, was having his hair cut by another barber at the time, he said.

Continues...

This guy never watched any old westerns. The guy in the chair always had his gun in his lap. Dumb ass
Picture-81.png

“This is something the average person wouldn’t do,” Scott said, “and this is something that our officers do each and every day in the City of Baltimore. We don’t know what would have happened if he was not able to respond in that way, and how many more incidents could have happened tonight here in Baltimore City.” Says the Mayor.
This is why all people should be able to carry for self defense. Isn’t that exactly our argument ?

“This is something the average person wouldn’t do,” Scott said, “and this is something that our officers do each and every day in the City of Baltimore. We don’t know what would have happened if he was not able to respond in that way, and how many more incidents could have happened tonight here in Baltimore City.” Says the Mayor.
This is why all people should be able to carry for self defense. Isn’t that exactly our argument ?
Kyle would do it!

Baltimore Mayor Brandon Scott lauded the officer’s heroic actions in a statement on the incident.

“This is something the average person wouldn’t do,” Scott said, “and this is something that our officers do each and every day in the City of Baltimore. We don’t know what would have happened if he was not able to respond in that way, and how many more incidents could have happened tonight here in Baltimore City.”
Your city is a shithole Mayor Scott.

So, the robber fires right off, killing the barber.

Then the cop/customer scoots right out of the way, and with no interaction at all, fires six shots into the robber's back, while no one else is being directly threatened.

Given the nature of the scene, I doubt any charges will be filed, but I hope the cop has his dues paid up, and the union has good lawyers.

So, the robber fires right off, killing the barber.

Then the cop/customer scoots right out of the way, and with no interaction at all, fires six shots into the robber's back, while no one else is being directly threatened.

Given the nature of the scene, I doubt any charges will be filed, but I hope the cop has his dues paid up, and the union has good lawyers.
The cop never told him to drop the gun.
The cop shot him in the back!

How is that legal?

At that point the robber was not a threat.

The gentleman never did anything to anybody.

He was also a good boy - a very good boy.

Sometimes you should just take a beating.

The shooting in the back thing gave me pause but consider it in context: armed thug, real threat. Thug turns his back, you have to take advantage of the moment and neutralize the threat if you can’t retreat safely, for your own safety and the safety of the other people there.

Now, having said that, given it suits the DNC narrative, you had better lawyer up and shut up and prepare to be Rittenhoused.

The shooting in the back thing gave me pause but consider it in context: armed thug, real threat. Thug turns his back, you have to take advantage of the moment and neutralize the threat if you can’t retreat safely, for your own safety and the safety of the other people there.

Now, having said that, given it suits the DNC narrative, you had better lawyer up and shut up and prepare to be Rittenhoused.
Something I learned here. If you find yourself in a fair fight your tactics suck.

The cop never told him to drop the gun.
The cop shot him in the back!

How is that legal?

At that point the robber was not a threat.

The gentleman never did anything to anybody.

He was also a good boy - a very good boy.

Sometimes you should just take a beating.
If the guy still has the gun in his hand he's still a threat.
Which way he's facing doesn't matter.
This isn't the playground where you have invisible force fields and silly crap.
Ooops my backs turned now , can't touch me.
Take a shot at me and I'm not particular about where the return fire hits.

lol everyone in my barber shop carries.
Ha! That’s the first thing that came to my mind. Place I go, he’d have been shot by at least 4 different guys not including possible customers getting in on the action. I bet we have the same shop.

Back
Top Bottom