Victory Buying (Opposite of Panic Buying)

Sounds like someone needs a new safe or three! [grin]

You would think a locked front door and not having any kids would be enough to satsify "safe storage"

Your run of the mill "gunsafe" hardly prevents or slows theft much. But your right my safes are full.
And with new toys inbound ill have to conceed to the OP and "victory buy" a safe. which i swore i wouldn't do until my house interior is finnish and i achieve " gunroom" status.
Imagine being able to view you entire collection without having to dig through a safe.. i feel like i scratch somthing everytime i try to find anything.

And with new toys inbound ill have to conceed to the OP and "victory buy" a safe. which i swore i wouldn't do until my house interior is finnish and i achieve " gunroom" status.
Imagine being able to view you entire collection without having to dig through a safe.. i feel like i scratch somthing everytime i try to find anything.

"Gunroom" status! Now you are talking!

Panic buying, victory buying, buying buying. All sounds like an excuse to buy.This is most certainly aforum of enablers.

They probably have a support group for that.All that admitting you have a problem hype.
But the only problem this group has is not enough room in the safe(s).

Imagine if in a different world we had a HOME GUN BUYING NETWORK instead of a home shopping network? I would be in deep trouble.

Back
Top Bottom