• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Victory Buying (Opposite of Panic Buying)

E.Stoner

NES Member
Hey All, I just want to throw this out there.

Now that the smoke has cleared, the hangover is starting to wear off, and our butt cheeks have begun the process of unclinching (a natural response to the prospect of a Clinton presidency), go to one or all of your favorite gun shops and buy something.

Get a gun, ammo, mags, bikini holster etc...

I am sure that right now these shops are overstaffed and overstocked thinking that this week would be a panic-buying bonanza. This is evidence stock in gun companies are all way down, as the markets were expecting the same thing (gun stock is probably a good call right now).
Hopefully, we have at least four more years of clinched butts, but in the meanwhile, if you can throw some bucks at the nice folks who are on the front line.
I spent an an hour and at the range today blowing through my some of my "Clinton Reserve" and went to Four Seasons and restocked with interest.
Christmas in November!

I just spent two LONG days in court waiting to not testify*, at a generous hourly rate. I see a new gun in my future.

Although I did not use the service, I spoke to one of the guards at the Pembeton Square courthouse in Boston and confirmed that they will lock up legally carried guns for non-LEO entering the building.

* - When it was over, I felt like a farmer paid to not grow a crop.

Last edited:
Since the expected panic won't happen, I am hoping for some epic Black Friday sales.

Not sure what I would buy at this point, but I am a sucker for a great deal.

Hey All, I just want to throw this out there.

Now that the smoke has cleared, the hangover is starting to wear off, and our butt cheeks have begun the process of unclinching (a natural response to the prospect of a Clinton presidency), go to one or all of your favorite gun shops and buy something.

Get a gun, ammo, mags, bikini holster etc...

I am sure that right now these shops are overstaffed and overstocked thinking that this week would be a panic-buying bonanza. This is evidence stock in gun companies are all way down, as the markets were expecting the same thing (gun stock is probably a good call right now).
Hopefully, we have at least four more years of clinched butts, but in the meanwhile, if you can throw some bucks at the nice folks who are on the front line.
I spent an an hour and at the range today blowing through my some of my "Clinton Reserve" and went to Four Seasons and restocked with interest.
Christmas in November!
I read your post fast and saw guns ammo and bikini and was like all right all right then reread and became very dissapointed.[emoji51]

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

I read your post fast and saw guns ammo and bikini and was like all right all right then reread and became very dissapointed.[emoji51]

I wont judge you for getting the bikini of your dreams, just don't forget the ammo!! Treat yourself!

[laugh]

Trust me The way my beer belly hangs over my speedo mad sexy. Think holiday calender for garbage men.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

I agree that if you would have gone out and purchased because Hillary won then you should go and spend that same money in victory instead. I know many shops stocked up. Hoping to make happy customers and for the sales. We can't let them tank now. I plan on going out this weekend and getting something just not sure what yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Via USPS yesterday: (2) 33 round mags; (12) new 10-8 baseplates; (2) new sets of ear protection
Due in today via UPS: 1K .556; 2K 9mm, and some 12GA slugs

I bought that RangeFinder Tuesday that I'd been thinking of.

What will I buy today to celebrate?
I know - more ammo!!

i will be a value shopper in the next few months. Very interested in Black Friday super sales. I recently decided i'm going to try and have double my current stock in 4 years (~10k total per caliber i shoot.)

i don't plan on purchasing another firearm until the spring.

My spending has come to a crawl.... unless TRUMP does something magical my pay had fallen way behind the cost of living...

My victory buying will be very quiet and unemotional. Run out of H335, drive to gun shop, select a pound from the overloaded, sagging shelf (at $19.95), stop for a coffee and return home. That'll be my victory.

Yea, epic Black Friday/ Cyber Monday awaits.I will be monitoring slick guns closely. I need a 1911 to bring for new shooters.

I expect Palmetto to have some silly stupid deals.

Never stop panicking!

What do you think will happen in Massachusetts if Federal laws are relaxed?

If you think about it, 7/20 is the result of the Federal AWB expiring.

Now that panic buying is behind me for a little while I can focus on victory buying. Something in .45 for our 45th president seems reasonable. I'm thinking something to carry since I have full size covered.

Kind of leaning toward an M&P45c right now.

Last edited:
New Tru-Glo sites for the Glock - tired of that damn white "U" in the rear, ammo, ammo and more ammo, Quick-Release for Sparc II, more Ammo, some mags for my 5.56, and more lock pins for my ammo cans... because I keep on buying ammo :D

Ive been "preparatory buying" for quite a while now, probably close to a year, but I was hitting it hard the last 2 months right up to the night of the 8th. Got my cc statement today. OOOOF! [laugh] A bit more than the last one which was big for me.

Anyway, my buying for the foreseeable future will be limited to good deals or replenishing what I use up. Only things that end up bouncing around in my head every once in a while is a nice lever action and/or a scoped bolt action, but Im not feeling a need to run out and grab one. Gonna let the cc cool back down to room temp first.

Ive been "preparatory buying" for quite a while now, probably close to a year, but I was hitting it hard the last 2 months right up to the night of the 8th. Got my cc statement today. OOOOF! [laugh] A bit more than the last one which was big for me.

Anyway, my buying for the foreseeable future will be limited to good deals or replenishing what I use up. Only things that end up bouncing around in my head every once in a while is a nice lever action and/or a scoped bolt action, but Im not feeling a need to run out and grab one. Gonna let the cc cool back down to room temp first.

I know the feeling! I was almost halfway hoping for go time, just so I wouldn't have to pay the credit card bills.

I am thinking this is a reprieve that won't last forever...I plan to stock up on reloading components and maybe, just maybe buy a 9mm or 45 acp carry pistol. My 45 Gov't model is just getting too heavy to tote around any longer.

Panic buying, victory buying, buying buying. All sounds like an excuse to buy.This is most certainly aforum of enablers.

They probably have a support group for that.All that admitting you have a problem hype.
But the only problem this group has is not enough room in the safe(s).

Panic buying, victory buying, buying buying. All sounds like an excuse to buy.This is most certainly aforum of enablers.

They probably have a support group for that.All that admitting you have a problem hype.
But the only problem this group has is not enough room in the safe(s).

Sounds like someone needs a new safe or three! [grin]

Back
Top Bottom