• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

VICTIM SELECTION FAIL!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://chronicle.augusta.com/news/crime-courts/2012-08-09/shop-owner-shoots-three-during-burglary?v=%201344515845

NORTH AUGUSTA — One man is dead and two are recovering after being shot by a gun store owner during a burglary of his business Thursday morning.

Stephen Bayazes Jr., 57, told officers that he and his wife were asleep in an apartment at the back of the business, Guns & Ammo Gunsmith, 522 Edgefield Road, shortly before 4 a.m. when he awoke after hearing a loud crash and the activation of a silent alarm.

Bayazes grabbed an AR-15 semiautomatic rifle and found three men loading guns into a van that had crashed through the side wall of the store.
After hearing the men yell to kill him, Bayazes shot one 30-round magazine of .223-caliber bullets before retreating to his bedroom to reload, he later told officers.

So much win.

Glad he had the AR. If only he had a beta mag they all might be turning their lives around via the coroner's table. Dupe or not, it gives me that warm fuzzy feeling.

See, this is exactly why we don't need 30 round mags to be left in the hands of citizens! They're dangerous, and only made for killing.

The difference it makes to be in a free state...

Feemster said Bayazes was within his rights to use lethal force.
“If someone is breaking in your home or business, you have the right to defend yourself and not retreat,” the sergeant said.

OK just have to throw this out there......article states one is dead and two are recovering..........AFTER HE DUMPED 30 ROUNDS AT THEM FROM AN AR15! I think he needs more practice!

Do you volunteer to be the sample for me to test my AR's "stopping power"?

well it obviously didn't work for this guy !!! Is your AR more "magical"? He needed a real rifle with bullets that go through walls, vans and life preservers.

well it obviously didn't work for this guy !!! Is your AR more "magical"? He needed a real rifle with bullets that go through walls, vans and life preservers.

There's this little thing called "missing" which makes rifles look less powerful to those of shallow thinking.

BTW, it's easier to miss with an AK.

The best part of this story, for me, is that they arrested the two who drove away wounded at a Waffle House. Waffle Houses are so ubiquitous in the South that any and all criminals eventually make their way there. [grin]

There's this little thing called "missing" which makes rifles look less powerful to those of shallow thinking.

BTW, it's easier to miss with an AK.

30 rnds on 3 guys, that's a lot of missing for hyper-accurate-space-age-dildo-NASA-alloy rifle!

I'd love to read more about this with some analysis. I bet that after half a dozen shots, dirtbags hit the floor or took cover behind objects that can easily deflect very accurate, yet very light rounds.

Hey at least he saved some weight carrying that mag [laugh]

Let's summarize: He chose an AR and now surviving douches will sue his ass and he will spend all his life saving defending himself in civil court. If he would used an AK, he would be picking bone fragments from his drywall, after killing all robbers ... plus the robbers who were burglarizing his neighbor's house at the same time.

Let's face it, no amount of ghey-sexy-windtunneltestiness will not compare to just old-heavy-steelcored-hunk of lead blasting its path through anything.

AKs: defending your Freedom and your Motherland since 1947

30 rnds on 3 guys, that's a lot of missing for hyper-accurate-space-age-dildo-NASA-alloy rifle!

I'd love to read more about this with some analysis. I bet that after half a dozen shots, dirtbags hit the floor or took cover behind objects that can easily deflect very accurate, yet very light rounds.

Let's summarize: He chose an AR and now surviving douches will sue his ass and he will spend all his life saving defending himself in civil court. If he would used an AK, he would be picking bone fragments from his drywall, after killing all robbers ... plus the robbers who were burglarizing his neighbor's house at the same time.

Let's face it, no amount of ghey-sexy-windtunneltestiness will not compare to just old-heavy-steelcored-hunk of lead blasting its path through anything.

What? No love for the SKS?? [wink]

Boris, come and break into my house when I'm there. I only have an AR, so you should be just fine.

30 rounds and all 3 got a pencil tip? Sounds like good shooting to me. 4 am, groggy, and shooting in the dark? Jesus. There are some high standards here. :)

If he had a pump shottie he could have just racked it a few times. The BGs would crap their pants while running away.

So much fail in this statement.

sports-pictures-rickie-weeks-soviet-russia.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom