Vice News/HBO on the MASS AG problem

Yet they do not mention at all the MA AG made up new law and definitions above and beyound her elected duty to those laws with out house/senate doing so.
Don't worry folks I'm sure our MA reps will gather in the secret room and eventually pass the new laws.

Also the reporter does not bring up the " we are not going after gun owners at this time"
I really want to see reporting on what our elected officials duties and powers are and what is to be done when they go above their powers.
Mass official have done a good job at protecting themselves from us.
I might be wrong but there are no previsions in mass to recall or vote someone out of office. With 500,000 license gun owners I bet we could get here out

The simple answer is to take a Colt HBAR that was made and sold between 1994 and 1998 for civilian use.

The Massachusetts AG claims such a gun is illegal to sell or own under an identical ban.

The legislators were aware of its existence in 1998 when they chose to adopt the federal ban word for word.

If they intended to ban such weapons, they would have created their own verbiage.

'Nuff said.

Yet they do not mention at all the MA AG made up new law and definitions above and beyound her elected duty to those laws with out house/senate doing so.
Don't worry folks I'm sure our MA reps will gather in the secret room and eventually pass the new laws.

Also the reporter does not bring up the " we are not going after gun owners at this time"
I really want to see reporting on what our elected officials duties and powers are and what is to be done when they go above their powers.
Mass official have done a good job at protecting themselves from us.
I might be wrong but there are no previsions in mass to recall or vote someone out of office. With 500,000 license gun owners I bet we could get here out
I'd bet that a shamefully small percentage of those 500,000 would actually get out and vote against her.

Hah that was nice to see Patriot Arms being interviewed. Didn’t see that coming.

Is the YouTube clip the whole segment or was it a longer show?

Last edited:
I got 12 seconds into listening to her and had to stop. I wish she'd stick to her woodworking program.

how-videos-2016-lead.png

The simple answer is to take a Colt HBAR that was made and sold between 1994 and 1998 for civilian use.

I was thinking this the other day. what was actually banned, what is the "colt"? and what was that "colt" "small" or "larger" pin lowers.
one is not a direct "copy" so one type would be legal or never banned? no?

Back
Top Bottom