Vice Brutally Mocked Over ‘Staged’ Photo of Unfired Bullet Lodged in Wall

Brilliant!
FnL-kx7aMAA04nT

That round looks like something you can buy from Etsy or Ebay, some aged or vintage ammo.

SmartSelect_20230124_151547_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230124_152328_eBay.jpg

the only good part of this BS is this:
"The fake news accusations come as Vice Media is up for sale with a valuation of less than $1 billion, despite being worth over $5.7 billion in 2017."

i do believe the pendulum is really starting to swing back. nevertrumpists warriors overdid it to a such degree that no one anymore wants to hear much from their mouths, well, except of their own activists.

this seems to happen every couple years I Remember a middle eastern woman holding a full round claiming it was i her wall from gun violence... may have even been vice then too

Reporting has become such a low job, they can't even find people that at least have some idea of how to properly stage a picture.
Is old guys remember when Kronkite (spelling?) was the benchmark for journalism. That dude is rolling in his grave. It used to be a respected profession and now they are all just liars looking for clicks.

Is old guys remember when Kronkite (spelling?) was the benchmark for journalism. That dude is rolling in his grave. It used to be a respected profession and now they are all just liars looking for clicks.
Now they are below entry level McDonalds work.
At least McDonald workers serve food to people, these "journalists" add ZERO value to society.

If you were to watch Mr. Cronkite during the Viet Nam war you wouldn't be far off the mark to see that left wing "journalism" stepped in about that time. He was also a hack.

C'mon guys. Maybe they didn't stage it. Maybe someone has a really good throwing arm. Do we know where Pedro was on that day??? What about Aroldis Chapman????

Superman could have thrown that bullet through the wall. Pretty much any of the heavy hitters like Hulk, Wonder Woman, Supes, you know, those guys. I'm sure that's what really happened.

Back
Top Bottom