• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

VHS-2 Bullpup

The safety seems to be the most common dislike. Otherwise has great reception.

Wonder how it is over my AUG

The safety seems to be the most common dislike. Otherwise has great reception.

Wonder how it is over my AUG
The trigger pack looks identical to the AUG's. If HS didn't directly copy it, they borrowed heavily from it.

As a lefty I'd be quite interested in it if a reputable company were importing it instead of SA.

The trigger pack looks identical to the AUG's. If HS didn't directly copy it, they borrowed heavily from it.

As a lefty I'd be quite interested in it if a reputable company were importing it instead of SA.

I didnt see the inside of it but it did look similiar.

The AUG has a bunch of different triggers also especially on the military side. I wonder how many of the parts in it are plastic, which is one of the AUGs glaring problems.

I’m not too concerned about the trigger. The aftermarket parts industry is massive right now and someone will fix it. Not many of my guns have stock triggers anyway.

As for Springfield being anti-2A douches, eh. Their actions for that one bill piss me off, but they’re not “you’re dead to me” actions. A company can’t be expected to go to court for every anti-gun bill in every state at the state level.

Plus, the only other consideration for a bullpup for me is the Desert Tech MDRX which doesn’t seem as reliable and the owner is a self avowed numbered member of a cultish sect who subjugates daughters and wives, has organized crime-like practices, and uses intimidation to prevent people from speaking out, all the while the owner is also “married” to his first cousin.

Sadly, these are the choices we have.

Looks like a G36 and Tavor’s lovechild. I dig it. Sure enough, folks already asking stupid money on GunJoker. I’ll stick with my FN Tactical Tuna for now…

7AAEBF9F-3BB0-47CC-9C2D-8F73A659AF77.jpeg

Iron sights are much better than sights on my Tavor but I'm sure most buyers will install a scope. I'm sure Giessele will come up with a drop in trigger. We'll see if it will be available in the PRoM?

Iron sights are much better than sights on my Tavor but I'm sure most buyers will install a scope. I'm sure Giessele will come up with a drop in trigger. We'll see if it will be available in the PRoM?
No reason it shouldn’t be available in MA. From an AWB point of view the only difference from a Tavor is that it has an adjustable stock which you can just pin (as with a SCAR or MCX). I’m sure there will be any number of FFLs at the mill willing to do “compliance” work on it. Who knows, now that SA is selling into the MA market they might even release a “restricted state” version with a pinned/fixed stock, a pin/welded break and a 10 round mag.

Back
Top Bottom