• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

VHS-2 Bullpup

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
An interesting video of Ian McCollum shooting the VHS. Aooarently he must have some pull to be able to shoot fully automatic in France.

The Hellion has some nice lines, has an L85 vibe, hopefully its not a complete POS like the L85. Based on the MSRP they picked a price point under the AUG and under or equal to the X95.

The Hellion has some nice lines, has an L85 vibe, hopefully its not a complete POS like the L85. Based on the MSRP they picked a price point under the AUG and under or equal to the X95.

I'm pretty sure this can't be as bad as the L85 because the L85 was developed during the death spin of RSAF Enfield. The L85 is a reflection of Britain's diminished role from a superpower down to a chronically broke regional-ish power. At least in the 50s and early 60s when the L1A1 was being phased in, Britain had some global power projection, albeit rapidly diminishing. Budgeting and funding impact gun development a lot more than people think.

Think about it this way, they got all excited about winning against... Argentina. Paging @Broccoli Iglesias

Because of SA's anti-2A donations history and their overall cringe vibe, I'll be holding off on buying one. But it is nice to see new imports on the market. Hopefully plenty come in and people enjoy them.

Because of SA's anti-2A donations history and their overall cringe vibe, I'll be holding off on buying one. But it is nice to see new imports on the market. Hopefully plenty come in and people enjoy them.
And this is why ultimately why I likely won’t rush out to sell my X95.
If the reviews come back well over time though it might change my mind.
I just hope they don’t go FR and put some bible verse somewhere on it.

And this is why ultimately why I likely won’t rush out to sell my X95.
If the reviews come back well over time though it might change my mind.
I just hope they don’t go FR and put some bible verse somewhere on it.

You live in NH now. Sell the Tavor and get an AUG. Come on, we all know that people buy bullpups because they really want an AUG or FAMAS.

I'm pretty sure this can't be as bad as the L85 because the L85 was developed during the death spin of RSAF Enfield. The L85 is a reflection of Britain's diminished role from a superpower down to a chronically broke regional-ish power. At least in the 50s and early 60s when the L1A1 was being phased in, Britain had some global power projection, albeit rapidly diminishing. Budgeting and funding impact gun development a lot more than people think.

Think about it this way, they got all excited about winning against... Argentina. Paging @Broccoli Iglesias

I didn't know they had an anti 2A history. I'm with you though, I doubt I will buy one. I have an AUG and a man only needs one rifle with a shitty trigger.

I guess it was a win ... against a starving army of kids with sh*t equipment and sh*t leadership. A war started by a military dictatorship to try to unite the country or some sh*t like that (really, to steal more money). It is amazing how fast they surrendered.

Im liking it. Anyone know if there will be any issue selling it here in Mass? The Tavor is sold here but it is Massachusetts and they dont make any sense on what guns can legally be sold here so.

I had no idea, I think I own 2 SA guns and there will never be another. I don’t know who Rock River is and I will keep it that way. I also weirdly like the presenter lol, I’ve never come across that dude.
Wait, you missed the pigpile? They're, like, NES-enemy number 1...after Maura, and whoever screws the pooch tomorrow.

Wait, you missed the pigpile? They're, like, NES-enemy number 1...after Maura, and whoever screws the pooch tomorrow.

I wouldn't say that. A lot of guys on here fapped hard to the SA-35. And the Boomers love their M1As.

I hate when I miss the good shit. Its been a tough run for me with SA, last month someone told me they in fact are not in Springfield and now I find out they are antis.

Im liking it. Anyone know if there will be any issue selling it here in Mass? The Tavor is sold here but it is Massachusetts and they dont make any sense on what guns can legally be sold here so.
The only issue I can foresee is the adjustable LOP. Not sure if that would constitute a collapsing stock by the letter of the law. At the same time, Magpul PRS stocks are in the state and from what I can tell don't have any more or less LOP adjustment.

The only issue I can foresee is the adjustable LOP. Not sure if that would constitute a collapsing stock by the letter of the law. At the same time, Magpul PRS stocks are in the state and from what I can tell don't have any more or less LOP adjustment.
Its imported with a pinned stock and a 5 round mag. SA will remove all of that stuff but it should be easy to put the pin back in if thats your law.

I really wish HS Produkt would partner with a legit company instead of Springfield Armory. HS has got some interesting offerings but unfortunately Springfield slaps GRIP ZONE and their logo on stuff in ten places and then funds anti-2A stuff.

Does it use standard AR mags? I'm in MA and have a boatload of pre 1992. It's lefty friendly so it's on the radar
It does. HS Produkt makes adapters for other mags like FAMAS and I think G36, but I don't know if Springfield will import those as well.

Does it use standard AR mags? I'm in MA and have a boatload of pre 1992. It's lefty friendly so it's on the radar
I believe the answer is yes.

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=aF4FUUqa3Ug

Seems like the rundown is that it’s a reliable military grade bullpup with slightly better than combat precision, a somewhat crappy trigger, and a non-ergonomic safety mechanism.

Back
Top Bottom