Veteran's Day

Obie1

NES Member
Because my company considers other non-controversial days, such as the day after Thanksgiving, to be more politically correct as a day off than Vet's Day, I have to go to bed soon, but before the midnight breaks, I'd like say my piece. There are only four vets left in my family, my father, Major Ed who piloted B-24s in WWII, my brother, bird Colonel Jeff, who commanded some super secret facility at Fort Detrick, my uncle, Lt. Lud, a grunt, and my BIL, Lt Colonel Rick, a fighter pilot.I know the difference between Memorial Day and Veteran's Day, so I won't mention the many others in my family who are no longer here.
To those here who have served, I salute you, and tomorrow, I will honor you.

A big thanks to all the Veterans, I hope you all have a great day, there is not a day that goes by that I don't remember the reason I can live the way I do here in the good ole USA

Tim [iwojima]

My flag flies outside,my gun at my side because of you. Thanks to our VETS for keeping America free.

A big thanks to all the Veterans, I hope you all have a great day, there is not a day that goes by that I don't remember the reason I can live the way I do here in the good ole USA

Tim [iwojima]

Thank you, and please extend my thanks to those in your family for what they did, from the bottom of a 30yr old Iraq Vet's heart.

My flag flies outside,my gun at my side because of you. Thanks to our VETS for keeping America free.

Amen! It's because of current enlistees and veterans alike that I can do literally everything I do. Times may get tough as far as "freedom" goes, but when it comes down to it, we are extremely lucky to have been born (or brought) within these borders.

My hats off to all those who served

Back
Top Bottom