VETERAN'S DAY RAFFLE

I will be holding a Veteran's Day Raffle for the benefit of "The Liberty House". The Liberty House is New Hampshire based temporary shelter for homeless/displaced Verterans.

One item being raffled is a 1942 Mosin-Nagant M91/30. This Mosin has ALL matching numbers. Very nice markings on stock. Another feature of this Mosin-Nagant, it comes with very little cosmoline

There are two (2) Mosin-Nagant shipping/storage crates being raffled as well. From what I'm told and looking at one YouTube video, this crate can be made into a great coffee table.

Raffle tickets are 1 for $5.00, 3 for $10.00. One ticket gets you into drawing for all three items.
Winner of Mosin-Nagant must hold the correct MA LTC to claim prize.

ONLY 1 DAY LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drawing will be held November 9th, 2013

Last edited:
Out church donates to Liberty House regularly. This is a very worthwhile group. Is there any way to get in on this without coming in?

Yes....send note with full name and telephone number. I will place your name on one portion of ticket and hold the other for your pick-up. It is my understanding I cannot forward tickets. I thank you for your support of Liberty House.
Hey Brian, is there any way to send you money if we can't make it down to the shop this week?

- - - Updated - - -

I second that

Yes....send note with full name and telephone number. I will place your name on one portion of ticket and hold the other for your pick-up. It is my understanding I cannot forward tickets. I thank you for your support of Liberty House.

For all those that would like to participate, excuse me for repeating myself: Yes....send payment with note, need full name and telephone number. I will place your name on one portion of ticket and hold the other for your pick-up. It is my understanding I cannot forward tickets. I thank you for your support of Liberty House.

Three years ago my son, an Irag Vet, asked if it was possible to help Liberty House. Since the first Veteran's Day Open House, with the support of you, our customers, have allowed us to send in excess of $800.00. If at all possible, with your help, I would like to send a check that equals or surpasses this total.

I have my raffle tickets, if I don't win, I'm going to follow Brian's advice and keep them handy for my next purchase: "sweetheart, look, I won a new gun today, no really, here's the ticket to prove it!" [smile]But anyway, liberty house is great, next time you visit, ask about how Kenneth found out about it, great story.

Money is going in the mail for tix today! If you don't get it in time, oh well, donate the money anyways.

Paul R

Back
Top Bottom