Veterans Day 2022

Myself and two other brothers are ex .mil...myself USN, my brother, three years my junior USN and another brother, 5 years my junior US Army. Paternal Grandfather, Army Airforce, B-24 squadron, 8th Air Force, WWII. His brother, Army infantry WWII, fought and survived Battle of the Bulge. His wife, Army nurse, South Pacific, WWII.

All have a great Veteran's Day

Yeah I know I meant former soldiers of enemy republics who are now Americans too. Didn't mean to offend or trigger anyone sorry guys America First.
But it's not America First in this case. Veterans Day is an American Holiday. Every country's military has their own version. You're not triggering anyone, rather you are giving us an opportunity to correct your abject naivety and ignorance.

Fix yourself or f*** off.

And if this triggers you, sorry, I'm 2 deep in very large bloody Marys

But it's not America First in this case. Veterans Day is an American Holiday. Every country's military has their own version. You're not triggering anyone, rather you are giving us an opportunity to correct your abject naivety and ignorance.

Fix yourself or f*** off.

And if this triggers you, sorry, I'm 2 deep in very large bloody Marys
Mazel Tov 🤩

Mazel Tov 🤩
I might have been a little salty on that one. I really don't like Veterans Day, I don't like the attention, pandering, etc. Want to honor vets? Fix the f***ing VA system. f*** you and your virtue signaling free meal or 10% off useless shit. Fix the f***ing VA system.

Jesus H. I'm getting cantankerous

I might have been a little salty on that one. I really don't like Veterans Day, I don't like the attention, pandering, etc. Want to honor vets? Fix the f***ing VA system. f*** you and your virtue signaling free meal or 10% off useless shit. Fix the f***ing VA system.

Jesus H. I'm getting cantankerous
Nah Bro, you were spot on....wait I just got a PM thanking me for my service...lol Kill Kill

Is it just for US vets? Are our enemy vets honored on this day too or nah
Educate yourself.

Veterans Day is an American version of an international holiday celebrating the end of WWI. Other countries, the ones who were involved in WWI, celebrate today as their Memorial Day. It’s why you see Canadian hockey coaches wearing poppies: the poppies are intended, in those countries, to honor the dead.

We already had a Memorial Day. So we call this one Veterans Day. It has a different meaning here than it does in other countries.

And yes, the Germans (our enemies in WWI) celebrate the Armistice too, but they do it on an early-November Sunday as a religious occasion.

Just returned from Texas Roadhouse and picked up my coupon which is good for 6 months, they have employees standing in the parking lot. handing them out.

Hannaford's is giving 10% discount for Vets so did my food shopping.

I hate the "Thank You for your Service" BS but I guess it's better than getting spit on like many returning Vietnam Vets faced.
Half the country hates us because they have no balls and couldn't hang with us, they're weak and whinny and would never survive.

f*** all these faggot places and their free meal bs. I won’t give them the satisfaction of braying about their patriotism when the other 364 days of the year if I walked in with a MAGA hat I’d be tossed out the door and berated.

So, I’ll just say God bless Americas righteous warriors and domestic terrorists. I’d stand next to any of you animals in her defense.

RLTW <2>
God bless ya cams. The limited Veterans Day menu of precooked shit they put out nowadays sux. I would just rather order whatever I wanted off of the full menu and paid for it.😂👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom