Veterans Day 2020

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I am watching the History Channel.

The WWII in HD series is on. Right now episode 5.

The sad part is that they have a commercial of mostly actors that say they honor our Veterans. However these are the people who are trying to destroy our country from within.

Very sad they allow that commercial with those traitors to be aired on this day or any day.

In God We Trust

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
For those going for the free Veterans Day meal. This only covers big chains, not local joints. Some things have changed like Texas Roadhouse is giving out vouchers in the parking lot that are good until June.

greencobra

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
my parents anniversary, nov 11, 1944. my dad was a marine and not long back from the pacific. mom picked nov. 10 as a date but my old man said no way, no how was he missing the marine birthday festivities, no matter how subdued because of the war. they were at camp lejeune. so mom backed the date to the 11th. veterans day then wasn't the holiday then it is now

my dad made this day, veterans day, and memorial day, his personal days of reflection. but he had time for mom too as they celebrated. he was a cool guy, a good man with a serious set of values. he was a good marine, too. so i like to think about him and other veterans, past and present. we're lucky we have dedicated young men and women to look after our country, citizens and american values.

SKumar

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Huge THANK YOU to those that served in this great country's military. You are the ones that fight front-and-center to defend our freedoms and Constitution. You couldn't pay me enough money to jump out planes at night while being machine gunned by the vietcong. Wish you all the very best.

Top Bottom