Veteran gun rights

Frankly I don’t if you care…lol

Look at we’re getting fire from all fronts. Last thing we need to do is turn on people on NES For an opinion, right or wrong

Some wrong opinions, such as "Aerosmith is awesome," are fine to post on a board populated by firearms enthusiasts, many of whom live in a state hostile to their civil rights.

Other wrong opinions, such as "If you are unable to manage your financial affairs you are probably unable to safely manage a firearm," which tend to support the confiscation of firearms from firearms enthusiasts, while supporting their worst opinions of the governments (state and, these days, federal) who want to confiscate their firearms and thus eliminate their civil rights, need to be smacked down hard.

It is wrong to advocate government infringement on 2A. Period. End of sentence. That is not an opinion; it is a fact. Posts that don't condemn these infringements deserve every ounce of vitriol that they get.

You clearly did not pay attention to what the Obama administration was doing to veterans 2A rights. Please research the issue, you are woefully wrong on this.

Imho this has been an orchestrated campaign to disarm older veterans by scaring them or their families into not buying or retaining guns, and it's f***ing horrendous. We never needed yet another layer of prohibited persons. If the system cannot put someone in jail or a looney bin then the prohibition is unjust.

If you are unable to manage your financial affairs you are probably unable to safely manage a firearm. VA only makes a decision you need a rep payee if it's court ordered or result of a psychiatric assessment. Typically this would involve elderly at VA nursing homes or individuals who have had multiple commitments to pysch ward.
i am not so sure.
with all the hackers and spoofers out there, we ALL have to watch our backs financially.
Just because some 70 year old guy is not sure about online banking and bill paying does NOT mean he is incapable of safely handling a firearm!!!

Some wrong opinions, such as "Aerosmith is awesome," are fine to post on a board populated by firearms enthusiasts, many of whom live in a state hostile to their civil rights.

Other wrong opinions, such as "If you are unable to manage your financial affairs you are probably unable to safely manage a firearm," which tend to support the confiscation of firearms from firearms enthusiasts, while supporting their worst opinions of the governments (state and, these days, federal) who want to confiscate their firearms and thus eliminate their civil rights, need to be smacked down hard.

It is wrong to advocate government infringement on 2A. Period. End of sentence. That is not an opinion; it is a fact. Posts that don't condemn these infringements deserve every ounce of vitriol that they get.
Thought I said that in case you missed it....

"@TayNinh66 and I served in the same AO at different times, so there's that. He had an opinion like many here do, some personal attacks overboard IMHO. Going back rereading the thread, I understand TBI concerns and I would tend agree with the majority. Another form of arbitrary confiscation. I've been there. To the pant shitterrs please put me on ignore...lol"

@TayNinh66 and I served in the same AO at different times, so there's that. He had an opinion like many here do, some personal attacks overboard IMHO. Going back rereading the thread, I understand TBI concerns and I would tend agree with the majority. Another form of arbitrary confiscation. I've been there. To the pant shitterrs please put me on ignore...lol

Plenty of anti 2A shitbags have spent a minute or two in the military.

Just because some turd puts on a uniform, it doesn't make their opinion greater than someone else's.

Personal attacks on him and his defenders are warranted. After all, you're both attacking our rights.

Thought I said that in case you missed it....

"@TayNinh66 and I served in the same AO at different times, so there's that. He had an opinion like many here do, some personal attacks overboard IMHO. Going back rereading the thread, I understand TBI concerns and I would tend agree with the majority. Another form of arbitrary confiscation. I've been there. To the pant shitterrs please put me on ignore...lol"

No, I read that. I appreciate it. But I'm taking exception to the "some personal attacks overboard IMHO." I don't think anything was overboard. The entire purpose of this forum is to celebrate RKBA. People who don't believe in that? Well, they get what they get.

Last edited:
Saw a bill being drafted claiming 80-85% of vets have some sort of ptsd and they should not have access to firearms. I guess it was ok when you stuck them in Iraq etc.

That was only because they sucked in school.

20007807-bae5-4b45-ac82-a3f3bfe5717b.webp

Saw a bill being drafted claiming 80-85% of vets have some sort of ptsd and they should not have access to firearms. I guess it was ok when you stuck them in Iraq etc.

No population has a documented PTSD rate anywhere NEAR 80%.

Liars.

No, I read that. I appreciate it. But I'm taking exception to the "some personal attacks overboard IMHO." I don't think anything was overboard. The entire purpose of this forum is to celebrate RKBA. People who don't believe in that? Well, they get what they get.
The sign of a good officer is he puts his men before himself, period, I've observed your a good officer, In a way I'm a good officer, as well, just different generations. I protect mine, and on the other hand would never disrespect yours, ever. So let it go.

The sign of a good officer is he puts his men before himself, period, I've observed your a good officer, In a way I'm a good officer, as well, just different generations. I protect mine, and on the other hand would never disrespect yours, ever. So let it go.

Silliest strawman ever...

I'd respect Tayninh a lot more if he'd come back here and deal with the fallout of his own words himself, rather than letting you do it. If he truly believes what he wrote, he should be glad to defend it. If he was misunderstood, he should be glad of the chance to clear that up too.

Either way, I'm not sure why you seem to have made this all about you. This isn't the army, and you're not his commander. It's a web forum where everybody is free to express his own opinion... and to deal with the fallout from that.

Silliest strawman ever...

I'd respect Tayninh a lot more if he'd come back here and deal with the fallout of his own words himself, rather than letting you do it. If he truly believes what he wrote, he should be glad to defend it. If he was misunderstood, he should be glad of the chance to clear that up too.

Either way, I'm not sure why you seem to have made this all about you. This isn't the army, and you're not his commander. It's a web forum where everybody is free to express his own opinion.
Strawman?....lol Your my hero 😘

Says the guy defending the anti 2A guy.
I think if you've been reading my threads in the last 5 years you'd realize that I faced 5 years in prison and had 2 NES lawyers tell me to take a plea. I said eff that shite, I'm not guilty and would rather fight and face 5 years then fold to BS. Grow up boyo

I think if you've been reading my threads in the last 5 years you'd realize that I faced 5 years in prison and had 2 NES lawyers tell me to take a plea. I said eff that shite, I'm not guilty and would rather fight and face 5 years then fold to BS. Grow up boyo

Says the guy defending the anti 2A statements.

it had a good outcome - 'other-than-honorable discharge'.

I was wondering what ever happened to that silly shithead. Dude really needed a four wall conference by his peers.

Back
Top Bottom