WTS Very Rare New with Box, Unfired SIG 551A1

uziduzit

NES Member
I'm considering selling my brand new, never fired and extremely rare SIG 551 rifle. Very small run of these rifles was produced in 2010 by SIG USA. Comes with all original accessories, box and papers. Transfer will have to be through a local FFL near or around Middleboro MA or I can ship it outside the state to a FFL of your choice. The stock will have to be pinned unless the buyer is a LEO or it's being shipped to a free state FFL out of Massachusetts. All state and local laws to be followed. Price is firm at 3,500. Will consider trades for FN SCAR or HK G36 only.

Attachments

• IMG_0068.jpeg
    IMG_0068.jpeg
    485.3 KB · Views: 2,325
  • IMG_0069.jpeg
    IMG_0069.jpeg
    494.5 KB · Views: 1,702
Last edited:
Gonna bump it one time, and then its going back in the safe. This is a pretty rare opportunity to own a rifle that doesnt come around for sale very often, especially unfired. Currently, there are none for sale even on Gunbroker. With this rush on guns, people are asking similar prices for Chinese made, mass-produced AK's that usually sell for 1/4 the price. These SIG rifles will always maintain their value. Again, I am only selling it to fund a SCAR. Otherwise I'm just going to keep it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom