Very good documentary

LittleCalm

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Saw it years ago. Pretty cool. For those that like that content, watch Dead River Rough Cut.

NHCraigT

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Saw it years ago. Pretty cool. For those that like that content, watch Dead River Rough Cut.
Same here. I think I saw it like 10 years ago on pbs.

Definitely a must see documentary for anyone that has not seen it yet.

Dvd is Also on amazon for cost.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I especially love the annoying androgynous PBS people coming on every 13.5 minutes to hawk their stupid channel for 10 minutes. That's always a treat. I'm not calling. I'm not supporting you. I'm hoping you lose your federal funding.

As far as AITW, it's nice, but not reality. Man is a social creature. But the whole design was pretty interesting. Although it bordered on original "reality TV." Just like Survivorman, he didn't just have a camera running 12 hours a day. He'd set up a shot, shoot it, then save it to be developed. The entire thing is scripted. Not that that's bad. But it's all scripted. And I still laugh when I'm flipping and see him looking all noble while paddling his canoe. LOL. Get off it, Dick.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I especially love the annoying androgynous PBS people coming on every 13.5 minutes to hawk their stupid channel for 10 minutes. That's always a treat. I'm not calling. I'm not supporting you. I'm hoping you lose your federal funding.

As far as AITW, it's nice, but not reality. Man is a social creature. But the whole design was pretty interesting. Although it bordered on original "reality TV." Just like Survivorman, he didn't just have a camera running 12 hours a day. He'd set up a shot, shoot it, then save it to be developed. The entire thing is scripted. Not that that's bad. But it's all scripted. And I still laugh when I'm flipping and see him looking all noble while paddling his canoe. LOL. Get off it, Dick.
I've seen the film several times. Yours is a hot take I never expected.

Top Bottom