• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS ----> VERY clean HUSQVARNA 61 Chainsaw - Minty, quality saw !! <----

Peaceseeker

NES Member
An exceptionally-nice, original Husqvarna 61, 61cc chainsaw....just-right size for a homeowner wanting some good power, or the professional looking for a good smaller-to-midsize saw/back up, etc.
I obtained this from an older gent, the original owner who had used it for firewood a bit, but....now needed something lighter, so bought a new Husky saw, and admitted that he liked THIS one better and felt that it was better-made....
Compression is a sound 150psi (may go higher, if one warmed it up good prior to checking...), the piston/rings show no scoring (see the photos), and it starts readily, runs very well, oils fine, chainbrake works fine, etc.
Sprocket is for a 3/8-pitch chain.
I've seen them with up to 24" bars, but would recommend something in the area of 20" or, of course, shorter if that suits your needs.
Offered powerhead only/no bar, but they are readily available (Husqvarna large-mount).
Please note that the photos, given the lack of sun in the SUN-light available when the photos were taken, do make the color appear more red than it is, which is classic Husqvarna orange.

***Reduced to ---< sPf <--- ...... , and a very nice value at that. Can't buy this kinda quality anymore, and a comparable power-level would now cost a good twice, or more....

Located in Foxboro, MA, and I can usually accommodate a visit most anytime.
I did leave some fuel in the tank so you can test-run it, but don't delay as I don't like to leave mix in a saw for long, even though I treat with Startron, use premium gas and Stihl Ultra full-syn oil, etc...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom