Vertical locking wall mount for long guns

Ok. I fixed the video. So this is the full review and better quality.

A big shout out to @steve8140 for doing the review below. Gave him one for free and a 5ish min explanation.

A few points.

The locking is optional and the original idea is to be a quick and easy mount. But obviously in MA we are required to lock up our guns so there are the features that give you a few locking options or just use it as a wall mount.

The lag bolts will be included. May vary from the vid.

View: https://youtu.be/Q7J9Oe6E3hA

Last edited:
OK, I've been working on a product for sometime. We've got the design done, patent approved, and we have the first test batch for sale.

I'm not ready to sell quite yet but should be within a week. Your feedback would be appreciated:

I've been working with my on this with my long time friend Denton. Here's a video where he explains it.

Please let me know how it meets your needs.

Thanks

Rich

ETA: This can also me locked with a long shackled padlock. It is well within your budget. It's CNC'd from aircraft grade aluminum. There's a channel on the back that allows the use of a steel security cable for winding through and disabling the action. And most importantly, it's made in the USA!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4fWFbqtzOA&app=desktop

shut up and take my money!

Hey all,

The Rail Hanger is now available for sale. Our webstore is still under development but quite usable. Yes, you can place orders.

For my fellow NEW members please use the promotional code NES2020 for 20% off your first order.

Thanks for all your prior feedback. And I'd appreciate any and all feedback you can provide.

www.railhanger.com

Best

Rich

Wanted to bump this. As it’s been a while. For those looking for a storage solution, this might be the ticket. And NES grown and vetted!

Hey all,

The Rail Hanger is now available for sale. Our webstore is still under development but quite usable. Yes, you can place orders.

For my fellow NEW members please use the promotional code NES2020 for 20% off your first order.

Thanks for all your prior feedback. And I'd appreciate any and all feedback you can provide.

www.railhanger.com

Best

Rich
Really neat. Got a patent for it?

Got mine, easy install once I yeeted my cheap studfinder and borrowed a better one (read: one that actually worked!). Definitely fits my need and conceals well in a closet behind clothes. Plus it has those multiple locking options to secure the firearm in accordance with MA law if need be. Highly reccomend this product. It shipped quickly, customer service was great, and is at a great price point. Now to fill that extra space l have in my safe with this rifle having been relocated 🤣

Got mine, easy install once I yeeted my cheap studfinder and borrowed a better one (read: one that actually worked!). Definitely fits my need and conceals well in a closet behind clothes. Plus it has those multiple locking options to secure the firearm in accordance with MA law if need be. Highly reccomend this product. It shipped quickly, customer service was great, and is at a great price point. Now to fill that extra space l have in my safe with this rifle having been relocated 🤣

Thank you for your kind words. They mean a lot.

Enjoy your new product and if you have any ideas or suggestions please do PM me.

Best

RichC

image-jpg.376313
image.jpg
Fully installed rail hanger with and without rifle mounted on it. Removed locks for sake of pictures. Mounted on stud in back of hanging clothes in closet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 57
Mine just arrived (I ordered it until late Wed afternoon, and it's already here) and looks great. Scoped out the location, but me being me, I now I changed my mind what I was going to mount there, and the shotgun I now decided I want to put it there doesn't have a rail, so now have to wait until the new rail arrives. But it did show me one good point, it doesn't lock me into being able to store just one long gun (of course, if I bought another mount, I could do both......

Mine just arrived (I ordered it until late Wed afternoon, and it's already here) and looks great. Scoped out the location, but me being me, I now I changed my mind what I was going to mount there, and the shotgun I now decided I want to put it there doesn't have a rail, so now have to wait until the new rail arrives. But it did show me one good point, it doesn't lock me into being able to store just one long gun (of course, if I bought another mount, I could do both......

Once you get it in place please post pics!

Thanks

Rich

Back
Top Bottom