Vermont Sen Baruth bill to ban carry of ANY semi auto.....

Dems ran UNOPPOSED in 25 districts

That coincidentally is the number of votes that the red flag bill passed a couple weeks ago by......201 to 176
Passed by 25 means 13 flipped votes in our favor would have changed the outcome.

The way to do that is to show up to hearings, write letters and get involved at the local GOP level and make sure we run someone in every single district in every state wide election in 2020......

We GAVE the dems 25 seats in the last NH election because the NH GOP failed to recruit candidates to run

Dems ran UNOPPOSED in 25 districts

That coincidentally is the number of votes that the red flag bill passed a couple weeks ago by......201 to 176
I do what I can. wish I could do more. Making calls & sending E-mail is about all I can do. My truck was totaled when some asz hole hit me going 80 MPH. I can't drive, can't walk more than 10 ft. can't climb stairs, have issues using my arms. I'd need a ride for me & my wheelchair and somebody to push me.

Apparently, Pittsburgh has also joined the 2A sanctuary list...

Gun Owners of Vermont
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
January 22nd, 2020

Towns of Pittsford, Holland, Become First Second Amendment Sanctuary Towns in Vermont.

In two unanimous votes, gun owners and their allies in freedom stood today with their brothers and sisters in Virginia – and across our nation – to safeguard the inalienable human right of self defense. With these resolutions the towns of Pittsford and Holland now stand as Article Sixteen and Second Amendment sanctuaries, becoming the first Vermont towns to do so.
The Gun Owners of Vermont enthusiastically encourages every town across Vermont to pass similar resolutions. It is only through defense of our rights that we can maintain our rights. To join this movement, or for further information, please visit our webpage at:
http://gunownersofvermont.org/

Apparently, Pittsburgh has also joined the 2A sanctuary list...

Gun Owners of Vermont
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
January 22nd, 2020

Towns of Pittsford, Holland, Become First Second Amendment Sanctuary Towns in Vermont.

In two unanimous votes, gun owners and their allies in freedom stood today with their brothers and sisters in Virginia – and across our nation – to safeguard the inalienable human right of self defense. With these resolutions the towns of Pittsford and Holland now stand as Article Sixteen and Second Amendment sanctuaries, becoming the first Vermont towns to do so.
The Gun Owners of Vermont enthusiastically encourages every town across Vermont to pass similar resolutions. It is only through defense of our rights that we can maintain our rights. To join this movement, or for further information, please visit our webpage at:
http://gunownersofvermont.org/
Was Gun Owners of Vermont the group asleep at the wheel in 2018?

Was Gun Owners of Vermont the group asleep at the wheel in 2018?
No, we weren't. Unfortunately, we got A) blindsided by FlipFlop Phil and then B) the vote got nastily split by Ken Stern running for governor. People were terrified that he couldn't defeat the Democratic candidate (and the Dem's flipped sides to vote Phil back in!) and so we wound up with FlipFlop again. Plus there was too much infighting on the races for the senate and house, so we basically lost both.

GO-VT has a new president; Eddie Cutler is moving to KY and Eric Davis is stepping up from the VP position to president. So far, I like what the man has to say. Hopefully, I'll have a chance to chat with him at the Barre gun show this weekend.

Oh please! As much of a shithead as he is, name ONE pol. in MA that isn't worse. Go ahead, I'll wait.......

As for CC. It would have passed this year if some shithead didn't make death threats to the pols. about the bill. It was tabled until next year specifically due to the threat.Look it up. Hell it was probably some shithead dem that did it specifically to prompt that response.
Shauna O'Connell 😁
But you're right - Mass is still much worse

Back
Top Bottom