• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Vermont public ranges?

Andreas

NES Member
Anyone know of any ranges in either the Ludlow, VT or the Waitsfield/Waterbury, VT areas?

Looking for a place I could go for an hour or two when I'm up there visiting friends.
When I lived in the Montpelier area I was a Barre F&G member, but I don't think they do any public access/pay-to-shoot stuff.

Thanks!

I believe the Ludlow F&G club is 15 bucks a year to join. No idea what public range fees run these days but they are probably close, shoot twice and you are likely money ahead.

In VT, woods is gun range...

Heh, valid point...but it depends on whose woods. [grin]

I believe the Ludlow F&G club is 15 bucks a year to join. No idea what public range fees run these days but they are probably close, shoot twice and you are likely money ahead.

Yeah, that's not a bad point. Then I'd be supporting the local club too...

Just remembered 20 odd years ago we used to shoot in the sandpit at the base of Okemo-on the left just a short bit up the access road. I wouldn't shoot there now without much more recent information though.

Back
Top Bottom