Vermont Poised to Let Kids, Not Parents, Make Gender Decisions

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
"Most schools can’t give a child an aspirin without getting a parent’s OK. But in Vermont, kids are about to get a whole lot more than Tylenol. Under a new rule, they’ll be able to get entirely new bodies—in some cases, without ever calling home.

If you thought the war on parents’ rights was bad now, just wait. The Green Mountain State just dropped a massive bombshell in the transgender fight.

According to local media, Vermont’s health insurance regulators are about to overhaul the state’s Medicaid rules, forcing taxpayers to cover the cost of everything from genital surgery to a mastectomy for minors.

If the new guidelines go into effect, kids under the age of 18 would be able to undergo radical procedures—paid for by Vermonters.

The liberal Left continue to push their radical agenda against American values. The good news is there is a solution. Find out more >>"

Vermont Poised to Let Kids, Not Parents, Make Gender Decisions

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't understand these doctors that perform these surgeries. Don't they take an oath about doing no harm? Clearly these people have mental heath issues while others like to engage in extreme sexual behaviors. Mutilating your sexual organs I MO is self-harm. This isn't dressing up in your wife's clothes when she's not home.

Most of us won't lose sleep over what people do in their homes. Now it's different. The libs are using the power of the state to destroy your family.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I don't understand these doctors that perform these surgeries. Don't they take an oath about doing no harm? Clearly these people have mental heath issues while others like to engage in extreme sexual behaviors. Mutilating your sexual organs I MO is self-harm. This isn't dressing up in your wife's clothes when she's not home.

Most of us won't lose sleep over what people do in their homes. Now it's different. The libs are using the power of the state to destroy your family.
Oaths. You’re funny.

Cops take them. They’re worthless. Cops and oaths.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just looked.
I have a penis so I am a male.
I know a couple guys that are pussies but they are still males.
What the puck else do you need to know?

Uzi2

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Any kid who is mentally incompetent to the degree that they don't know what sex they are, is not competent enough to be making any decision to change that sex and should be under strict medical and psychiatric supervision, and their parents and home life should be called into question.

This whole situation is just more of the ever increasing liberal mental disorder ( read "insanity") being foisted on a society that largely rejects everything to do with it. The liberals want everything in their utopian world to always be varying shades of gray, while holding others to strict black and white parameters when it come to things they disagree with.

enbloc

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Kids choosing their gender will go the same way as asking them what they want for dinner...

Dad: "Jimmy. what should I make you for supper?"
Jimmy: "I don't know..."
Dad: "Ok then, what gender would you like to register as?"
Jimmy: "Hotdog with ketchup I guess..."

one-eyed Jack

Manufacturer
Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Kids choosing their gender will go the same way as asking them what they want for dinner...

Dad: "Jimmy. what should I make you for supper?"
Jimmy: "I don't know..."
Dad: "Ok then, what gender would you like to register as?"
Jimmy: "Hotdog with ketchup I guess..."
Nobody, but nobody puts ketchup on a hot dog. Jack.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nonsense. If you are below the legal age of consent for sex, you should not be able to consent, make any descisions about, or be subjected to medically dubious surgeries to alter your genitals. Yes, including male genital mutilation (circumcision).

xjma99

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys are looking at this all wrong.

How priceless would it be, if at say age 13-14, you could have your hand replaced with a female genitalia. Like a real one.

My mind is blown!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sadly the blue states get crazier and crazier on stuff like this. I am sure there are issues people do not like about red states, but this i am sure is not one of them nor gun rights.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
That's a great idea. When my girls were little, they were walking around the mall and some teen boy had them stupid Uber-wide jeans that drag on the floor.

Oldest one. "Dad, why is that boy wearing a dress? Dad! WHY IS THAT BOY WEARING A DRESS? HE'S GOT A DRESS ON."

Well, the boy was none-too-pleased with this reaction.

So if we can find 4-6yo's to make the decisions for people, I think the world would be a much better place.

"I identify as a woman!"

6yo: "You're an ugly man in a dress!"

I might move to VT over this one.

Top Bottom