• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Vermont nearly had FULL Gun Control

Vermont came very very close to becoming the MOST Gun Controlled state, about a week ago.
At Drill this weekend, I was told about a Bill that was sent to the Vt House for Passage, it seems it had an attached line or two that was going to MAKE LEAD IN BULLETS ILLEGAL. Well, we should have seen this coming, after all Lead Shot for Shotguns, illegal, LEAD Sinkers for fishing Illegal and who would have thought that BULLETS would have been next?
I found out about it a week after it took place, but it seems that enough people knew about it and were on the steps of the State House in Protest that they decided to cut the wording from the Bill.
I do not have this verified as of yet but the people who told me were all DISTINGUISHED SHOOTERS and I doubt they were telling me B.S. Anyways, it opened my eyes to the new approach of Gun Control and that is simply, go after the ammo. Keep the Eyes open......

Last edited:
I woudln't doubt that story for a second.

The gun-grabber brigade will stop at NOTHING to disarm every single of of us.

Can't have bullets with solid steel cores, because they're "cop-killers" that penetrate steel armored vehicles and military jets.

Can't have hollow-point bullets, because, well, somehow the same reasoning applies.

Can't have lead bullets of any kind, because that's bad for the planet and woudl make Al Gore sad.

it opened my eyes to the new approach of Gun Control and that is simply, go after the ammo. Keep the Eyes open......

Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan was one of the moonbats that recommended going after the ammo and that was back in the 80s. The military calls it asymmetric warfare and they (the moonbats) have been trying new angles for a long time.

If you keep your eyes peeled you will see lots of creeping restrictions that make it more expensive or difficult to participate in any type of shooting.

B

Thanx for the link, Matt, I am going to send it to everyone I know and pray it gets a lot of attention and then maybe the career of Sorrell will be over.

Back
Top Bottom