Vermont Deputy shot 10 times by police after being attacked by armed men

Having just been in one gunfight, ears ringing, hyperfocused and jazzed full of adrenaline, the victim may not have heard the cops at all.
Yeah one time at the Atterbury public range, this smooth brain in the next lane over from me decided he wanted to start shooting before the RO gave the all clear. Smoky .357 couple feet from my left ear before I had my muffs completely on. Nauseous for the rest of the day and definitely couldn't hear any of the angry shouting from the RO for about 45 seconds to a minute. Could see it all just ears decided to block it off for a little while lol.

"It's not a Batman license!"

Some concealed carry instructors use that phrase. It seems that some LE academy instructors should do the same, especially for officers who will be vacationing out of state.

Simple recipe for avoiding what happened

Drop the friggen gun sort it out after
I mean, he knew they were cops, right? And he was with his own girlfriend so he's not a dog. He figured he was safer in front of their guns, kind of like doing a movie with that Baldwin guy.

I guess I said that backwards about Baldwin, but you get it, eh?

I mean, he knew they were cops, right? And he was with his own girlfriend so he's not a dog. He figured he was safer in front of their guns, kind of like doing a movie with that Baldwin guy.

I guess I said that backwards about Baldwin, but you get it, e
The fact that he is LE just maximizes the stupidity on his part for not dropping the gun, I'm Pro "Good LE" but I can tell you with the utmost certain truth that the last person I would ever want to see is a cop if and when I ever had a gun in my hand and they are rolling in hot, they don't know wtf is going on and they WILL shoot.

We're supposed to believe cops fired 11 shots and hit with 10 of them? That's unbelievable.

But also "Condition is stable"...after getting shot ten times.
I was thinking the same thing. No way. 10 hits, takes 100 rounds for the average police department.... at least. Well, it is possible they were two feet from the dude, but any further and no freakin' way.

Back
Top Bottom