• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

VERMONT CLASSIC 2014 - USPSA

VERMONT CLASSIC 2014
USPSA HANDGUN ACTION SHOOTING
GREEN MOUNTAIN PRACTICAL SHOOTERS
LAMOILLE VALLEY FISH AND GAME CLUB
MORRISVILLE, VERMONT

There are still plenty of slots available for the 2014 Vermont Classic, June 6-8 this year. The Green Mountain Boys would liket to see a bunch of flatlanders up there where the gun laws are still sane!

http://www.gmpsvt.com/vtclassic.html

Even though this match conflicts with our own monthly Harvard match, I'd have to recomend this as a great event that is well worth the trip to beautiful Vermont. There will be 10 stages for over 220 rounds. The match fee is $95 until May 15; $105 after May 15. This is a one-day format, Level II event with an 8:30 start time.

I'll be seeing ya there Saturday morning!

I heard some guys named Max Michel and Travis Tomasie were going to be shooting the event... Whoever they are,

Great match this weekend. First to time I've made the long haul up there but it was worth it. Stages were great and they obviously put a lot of effort into them. Thanks Elye and crew for all your hard work.

Great match as usual. I really liked the new range configuration. It seemed to speed the match up considerably and having your vehicle so close to the ranges made it easy to store and retrieve gear and water. The art work was awesome as always. Big thumbs up all the way around. It was great to see the GMPS crew.

Back
Top Bottom