Verizon Game Camera Help

MassPete

Instructor
NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My wife spent $400.00 on a 4G Game Camera for one of my X-Mas gifts. (Yes, She's a keeper) The problem is, we only can receive a Verizon signal where we live and her camera was AT&T. Returned it, but can't find good reviews on the Verizon Trail Cam's... Anyone have any knowledge on this? Thank you.

ReluctantDecoy

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife spent $400.00 on a 4G Game Camera for one of my X-Mas gifts. (Yes, She's a keeper) The problem is, we only can receive a Verizon signal where we live and her camera was AT&T. Returned it, but can't find good reviews on the Verizon Trail Cam's... Anyone have any knowledge on this? Thank you.
I'd be surprised if you couldn't find the same one for the other network. Spartan sells to both, so there's one option.

MassPete

Instructor
NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The Spartan Ghost doesn't have the best reviews for a $400 camera. Thinking of waiting till the technology catches up. Weak trigger speed from what I've read. Lot's of deer tail pictures.

HorizontalHunter

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The Spartan Ghost doesn't have the best reviews for a $400 camera. Thinking of waiting till the technology catches up. Weak trigger speed from what I've read. Lot's of deer tail pictures.
Covert just introduced a new wireless camera system at the Archery Trade Show that might be worth a look. The relevant section starts at 4:30.

Bob

greencobra

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
The problem is, we only can receive a Verizon signal where we live and her camera was AT&T.
i know nothing of these cameras but a question, please. does that mean you can get a live stream of the area the camera is in?

MassPete

Instructor
NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Not that I'm aware of. The 5G technology might make that possible. I can "live stream" my house because my camera's are connected to the wifi. I'm pretty sure that technology will be here shortly for the game cameras.

Top Bottom