• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS vepr 7.62x54r

Description : vepr 7.62x54r barrel length is 23" or 24" have to look for actual length $1250. This rifle is in beautiful condition.
Rifle comes with authentic Russian scope. 1000m range finder. The real deal form kalinka. this scope is over $550.
Rifle and scope come as a package deal.
Accessories : 4 10round sgm mags and 1 5 round mag, 1 spam can of ammo. Sgm mags are $40 each but it comes at no cost part of package. no cost for ammo

Selling Terms : face to face EFA-10

Price : sold

Contact Information: PM or text 5085428840

Pictures:
(optional) IMG_0342 (1).JPG IMG_E0339.JPG IMG_E0340.JPG IMG_0342 (1).JPG IMG_E0339.JPG IMG_E0340.JPG

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom