Venezuela

citizens in that country need rifles. They also, need to start burning down any government buildings, cars, trucks. etc.. it's gone past the peaceful protest

citizens in that country need rifles. They also, need to start burning down any government buildings, cars, trucks. etc.. it's gone past the peaceful protest

they got plenty of rifles, M14s were swapped out for AKs a while back, I bet they are somewhere in storage. They need balls to get them. We got ball shortage in US too.

Also note how the warrior class firmly sticks with .gov in exchange for a roll of toylet paper (quite literally, look up for pics of officers rewarded with a roll or TP) Any of you guys think that warriors stateside would give up their pensions in exchange for given oath are nuts.

they got plenty of rifles, M14s were swapped out for AKs a while back, I bet they are somewhere in storage. They need balls to get them. We got ball shortage in US too.

Also note how the warrior class firmly sticks with .gov in exchange for a roll of toylet paper (quite literally, look up for pics of officers rewarded with a roll or TP) Any of you guys think that warriors stateside would give up their pensions in exchange for given oath are nuts.

I think you are conflating "warriors" with law enforcement. 2 different groups of people, here anyways.

I think you are conflating "warriors" with law enforcement. 2 different groups of people, here anyways.

I meant "warrior class" i.e. siloviki or the force wielding class, the "trained professionals" in business of enforcement, peace keeping, security etc. internally but frequently the externals called to work internally.

There were attacks on military bases and weapons caches. Some Venezuelan military tried to split and resist, but vast majority of the army support Maduro so is every force structure like police and misc security forces. During any crisis, those at the top of the power will take priority to patronize the force wielding class, rather than un armed masses.

I don't think that US is different in that respect to any other country on the globe. During a masturbatory SHTF crisis, power class will side with ruling class and ruling class will take care of those who are armed and support them. Venezuela is just another example of that.

LOL

"Its not our fault we're in this mess"

OF COURSE IT IS......you dolts voted for Chavez and then Madura.....

This is what happens when you support leftists
Do you really think Venezuela has had truly free and fair elections in the last.... 20 years?

I believe the elections themselves have been free/fair/lawful

Unfortunately there is soooooo much corruption/unethical behavior both from party leadership of BOTH parties as well as collusion/conspiracy between Dem party and media to influence election results (finger on the scale so to speak) that the appearance is that there's something wrong with our election process

The election process isnt broken......its criminals conspiring to alter the outcome and NOT being prosecuted thats the problem

I see the same crap in Russia, wast majority of idiots will vote for Putin still despite economy tanking even more and all the public knowledge of corruption.

One part of this phenomenon is the concept of "good tsar, bad boyars" People think that leader is inherently good but is surrounded by bad people. So people still would support the leader.

I don't think that Putin would be re-elected with 86% of popular support, but still he would pull more than any other opposition.

I believe the elections themselves have been free/fair/lawful

Unfortunately there is soooooo much corruption/unethical behavior both from party leadership of BOTH parties as well as collusion/conspiracy between Dem party and media to influence election results (finger on the scale so to speak) that the appearance is that there's something wrong with our election process

The election process isnt broken......its criminals conspiring to alter the outcome and NOT being prosecuted thats the problem
Remember the towns where there were more votes than residents? People seen bused in from elsewhere and directed to vote, people paid and told to vote for the specific # candidate, etc. All these were witnessed and counted towards final totals. Gross voter fraud. Even MotorVoter is fraudulent as it requires no proof of citizenship to register to vote.

Remember the towns where there were more votes than residents? People seen bused in from elsewhere and directed to vote, people paid and told to vote for the specific # candidate, etc. All these were witnessed and counted towards final totals. Gross voter fraud. Even MotorVoter is fraudulent as it requires no proof of citizenship to register to vote.
The power brokers simply mis-underestimated the amount of fraud needed to get the correct result.

The underlying issue there is criminality....and the fact that the NHGOP is too chicken shit to address the issue legislatively........not that adding another law will eliminate criminality......
I was not addressing NH. These events happened all over the country in presidential elections going back at least to W.

Right, but NH was one of the more overt examples of criminality I've see in no small part due to same day voter registration

My point though is that no amount of laws will ever eliminate all criminality

and while there are opportunities to minimize opportunities for criminality/fraud via legislation there isnt an underlying problem with our system of elections
Yes, there is! By not requiring proof of citizenship in order to register to vote and by not requiring ID to vote, many vote as other people or aren't entitled legally to vote but nobody is the wiser about the fraud. That is an underlying problem with our system.

These dudes agree...
Men Claiming to Be Rogue Police Steal Weapons Cache from Venezuelan Military

According to local media reports, an estimated 49 armed men broke into a military barracks in Miranda state, stole 26 Kalashnikov AK-103 rifles, and over 3,000 rounds of ammunition.

The break-in, referred to as “Operation Genesis,” was reportedly led by the rogue helicopter pilot and former actor Óscar Pérez, who allegedly uploaded footage of what he claims is the operation itself to YouTube.

In the text accompanying the video, the man claiming to be Pérez thanks God for the operation’s success and describes the operation as a chance to rearm the Venezuelan people:

God and Jesus Christ gave us the victory of Operation Genesis, an impeccable tactical operation where we continue to recover the weapons of the people and for the people.

We legitimately accept article 333 and 350 of the National Constitution and call on the armed forces to also enforce same Magna Carta of Article 328, in order to restore the legal order of our nation and establish a dignified transitional government that allows the moral and economic reconstruction of our country.

sounds like civil war is on.

so what happened to Joe's oil and people of Venezuela donating oil to needy in the North East?
Wasn't Joe getting paid something like $600K/year for that charity work. He was earning as much as Billy Starr gets from the Pan MA challenge.

Wasn't Joe getting paid something like $600K/year for that charity work. He was earning as much as Billy Starr gets from the Pan MA challenge.

I just did a quick search. Looks like they are now putting solar panels on low income homes. I am not sure if I should laugh, or sigh, so I will do both.

People are starting to kidnap children for ransom so they can get money for food. US currency is illegal to own in Venezuela. How is a company able to import goods from other countries if they can not pay for it. You can blame everything on Jimmy Carter. He would not back the Shaw of Iran and look what happened with the Muslims all around the world today. Ke okayed the election of Chaves in Venezuela when it takes 2 weeks to count the votes and he was only there on election day. The Venezuelan people claim that Chaves donated 2 million dollars to the Carter center in Atlanta just before his election. Don't for get that he said that there wasn't a dictator he didn't like.

As a side note: You only need one sheet of toilet paper to clean your butt. Fold the sheet in half twice then tare off the center point of paper and save that piece. Then stick your middle finger through the hole then clean your butt then squeeze the paper with your other hand as you pull your finger out to clean your middle finger. Then take the piece of the paper you saved and use it to clean under your finger nail. These instructions were figured out back in the depression.

People are starting to kidnap children for ransom so they can get money for food. US currency is illegal to own in Venezuela. How is a company able to import goods from other countries if they can not pay for it. You can blame everything on Jimmy Carter. He would not back the Shaw of Iran and look what happened with the Muslims all around the world today. Ke okayed the election of Chaves in Venezuela when it takes 2 weeks to count the votes and he was only there on election day. The Venezuelan people claim that Chaves donated 2 million dollars to the Carter center in Atlanta just before his election. Don't for get that he said that there wasn't a dictator he didn't like.

As a side note: You only need one sheet of toilet paper to clean your butt. Fold the sheet in half twice then tare off the center point of paper and save that piece. Then stick your middle finger through the hole then clean your butt then squeeze the paper with your other hand as you pull your finger out to clean your middle finger. Then take the piece of the paper you saved and use it to clean under your finger nail. These instructions were figured out back in the depression.
Thurston-Howell-III.jpg

...I aint doing that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom