Vendors for P80 upper/lower parts and triggers

CatSnoutSoup

NES Member
Supply availability for slide completion, lower completion, and triggers parts for anyone who might be planning a Polymer 80 build seems severely limited.
Big name vendors have little to no stock.
Who do you guys trust from smaller outfits and particularly ebay vendors?

Thanks

🐯

Supply availability for slide completion, lower completion, and triggers parts for anyone who might be planning a Polymer 80 build seems severely limited.
Big name vendors have little to no stock.
Who do you guys trust from smaller outfits and particularly ebay vendors?

Thanks

🐯

Trusted vendors are, as you mentioned, in short supply these days. One might have to venture a little further out of their shopping comfort zone these days to find anything in stock. Not that I recommend it. Just the facts of our current situation though.

I eyeball gun.deals from time to time. They aggregate sales and promotions from other websites. Is more useful for non-registered parts for us MA folk, but can still find deals now and then. rockeybrass.com seems to often have 80% parts in stock as well. I bought a slide from them once and it did arrive, so that's a sample pool of 1.

Not that it's a huge help, but I have a curved glock trigger shoe (plastic) I could part with if you need it. Just the shoe (no bar). One of my parts kits came with a curved and a flat, but I went flat. PM me your address if you want it. No charge.

No parts that I can see. Click on "Parts + Accessories" and the only thing listed is covers for RMR cuts.

Thanks though, if anyone needed a slide seems they are shipping (with delays).

🐯
You should be able to find the Rock slides on GB and Ebay for a slight markup.

Got my LPK from Caverns Armory based out of New Mexico. They were on GB but I couldn’t order through GB. This was several months ago.

[email protected]

GB Items from Caverns:

Why am I so gung-ho over Caverns Armory? The answer is simple: They're a small company with excellent customer service and if you have a problem with CC payment or some other bullshit from GB they are willing to take the time to help you sort it out and get you the items you need.

Last edited:
Remsport is based in Ludlow, MA at the old mills there. I have one of their slides and is a nice no frills option but looks like their stuff is backordered currently. Zaffiri precision makes some really nice slides but they don't do backorder and you need to hop on the email they send for their waiting list ASAP. Took a lot of effort but I have a nice G17L slide from them that is for my next build when I get around to finishing the assembly.

Really I was just looking for a lower parts kit, although I appreciate the tips on slides and barrels and hope someone else can use them.

Earlier in the day I ordered a slide completion kit directly from Anderson Manufacturing. A number of vendors sell the Anderson kit but don't have stock, so we will see how long it takes to get direct from Anderson. I am hoping they don't screw me as I have since found another option. (Anderson have G17 and G19 kits - I just needed the former)

In the end I ordered a Cross Armory lower kit from Tacdom an ebay vendor my friend has used before, they have a 100% (47239) feedback rating but that said they are charging $10 more than the Cross Armory outfit does for the kit themselves (when they have them).

Barrels were mentioned here, I do not need one but I know Wing Tactical has some although selection is limited and prices are at a premium.

🐯

Really I was just looking for a lower parts kit, although I appreciate the tips on slides and barrels and hope someone else can use them.

Earlier in the day I ordered a slide completion kit directly from Anderson Manufacturing. A number of vendors sell the Anderson kit but don't have stock, so we will see how long it takes to get direct from Anderson. I am hoping they don't screw me as I have since found another option. (Anderson have G17 and G19 kits - I just needed the former)

In the end I ordered a Cross Armory lower kit from Tacdom an ebay vendor my friend has used before, they have a 100% (47239) feedback rating but that said they are charging $10 more than the Cross Armory outfit does for the kit themselves (when they have them).

Barrels were mentioned here, I do not need one but I know Wing Tactical has some although selection is limited and prices are at a premium.

🐯
Bookmarked, thank you.

😸

Update from Anderson the kit has shipped. So if you need them might want to get them while they are going.

🐯

Last edited:
I prowl ebay for parts. Have had some decent parts from “Hooper Gun Works”, recoil springs from NDZ. Really like Rival Arms slide parts off Brownells. I had a very hard time finding non-optic slides and barrels. Swenton slide/barrel needed a lot of sanding and filing.

Last edited:
Re: this thread for Glock/P80/misc parts, I just use eBay and GunBroker. I have found Lone Wolf parts to be junk, RockSlide and Rival Arms meh, LiveFreeArmory and Anderson and Apex and Ghost and Strike Industries amazing.

I'm new to forum posting so this might not be the right place for my question....
Hey everybody, I just had my gunsmith (Dan H. from Hopkinton Mass, maybe y'all know him) build me a Rival Arms RMR slide.
I attached it to my Glock 19 Gen 3 oem frame.
The slide is having a ton of issues, like FTF, FTE and light strikes.
I'm about to get a second gunsmith opinion.
Rival's customer service, like Lone Wolf and Springfield Armory in my experience, is hostile or unresponsive. They won't help.
My Glock has never had an issue, I just wanted a fancy red dot slide.
If anyone has input I'd be grateful. Feel free to DM. I'm also a member of 3 clubs & ranges near Boston if you're looking to join a new one.

View: https://youtu.be/r_aHaoPhNkM

View: https://youtu.be/fqD3OEfJjME

Last edited:
The slide is having a ton of issues, like FTF, FTE and light strikes
would be fair to ask - on what ammo, and how consistently it fails.
the usual thing for new slides would be to at least try to brake it in with heavier 147 or 124gr loads first, making sure it is soaking wet in oil and try to identify if the issue is friction alone or lack of tolerance due to heat expansion, or something else. if it is not going all the way into battery - why? what springs do you run? etc.
it may take some polishing perhaps in some spots? unless it is indeed not properly milled and it is a gunsmith issue.

like my brand new g34 slide was hiccuping on me for first 200 rounds at so, before broken in properly - it happens.

I attached it to my Glock 19 Gen 3 oem frame.
The slide is having a ton of issues, like FTF, FTE and light strikes.
I'm about to get a second gunsmith opinion.
The light strikes may have to do with how the firing pin spring is inserted. I had that problem. Took it out, reinserted properly, no problems.
The FTE has a lot to do with friction on the slide/frame contact. The friction prevents the energy from racking the slide back. Keep filing the rails or just shoot/rack the shit out of the gun.

Love building P80s. Lotsa fun. 👍

I also suggest just racking and dry firing about 200 times (gun checked and safe of course) to save some ammo and get it broken in a bit.

Back
Top Bottom