• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Vegan Calls Police After Eating Chicken Nuggets

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
So much fail here: 'Wasted' Vegan Claims She Went to Police After Prank Led to Her Eating Chicken Nuggets
“Four nights ago, I was at a party and I will admit, I got white girl wasted. My friends thought it would be funny to feed me chicken nuggets as a prank,” she wrote.
“I found out the next day when my sister sent me a message telling me to check my friends Snapchat story. The story was them showing the nugget packaging, and then showing them giving them to me (including the conversation where I asked if it was vegan),” she wrote.

The video posted also showed “them mocking me and pretending to be me when I found out I ate meat (things like fake crying and yelling ‘the CHICKENS!!!’),” the Reddit user said.
“I took a screen recording of the video and took it to the police, on the grounds of food tampering, and now 3 of my (ex) friends are facing charges,” she wrote.
She later wrote that she was throwing up the next morning, but she was uncertain whether it was from the chicken or from drinking too much.

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, my mother is from a very Irish Catholic family (she's a middle child of eight). One of her younger sisters managed to convince herself she could eat chicken on Fridays during Lent, cuz it's not really meat.

grey

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That's the 4th story I've heard of a vegan getting shitfaced and going carnivore. I guess it's an ideology that needs strict discipline to maintain. Loosen up with a few drinks and it's right out the window.
As for that girl, probably the same type to wake up, feel shame and falsley claim she was raped

rep308

NES Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
When my kids were in their early teens I got a call from a screaming lunatic Mother complaining that I let her little snowflake eat meat at my house. The kid would come over beg my kids to cook hotdogs or chicken nuggets (the limits of their cooking skills at 14). I politely told the Mom it was not my job to be the food police and she was furious.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rt.3, 1/2 way between Boston and the Cape
"I got white girl wasted."

so what is "white girl wasted"? You have a sip of wine and then act like a douche bag the rest of the night?

Is that a racist term?
She claims to be a white chick on reddit.
I bet the cops put that complaint up on the wall of shame.
She also claims to be a Kiwi, if that's the case I suspect the cops down there are taking this as a serious matter given how they've lost their collective minds down there regarding "feelz".

Rating - 100%
9   0   0

Ok...I didn't even think it was a real term. But now that I read the definition, it makes sense.

But she would be responsible for her actions as she voluntarily drank too much.

I suppose she'll blame her friends for not limiting her alcohol consumption and then try to have those charges added to the list.

Personal responsibility is out the window these days.

I suppose a good pay back is then next party she is at that her "friends" call the cops on her for drink and disorderly when she drinks too much.

A little pay back is nice.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
"I got white girl wasted."

so what is "white girl wasted"? You have a sip of wine and then act like a douche bag the rest of the night?

Is that a racist term?
I was wondering the same thing. What the hell is "white girl wasted" ? Is that when you're completely out of your mind but you don't go around shooting people or trashing the local 7-11?

Golddiggie

NES Member
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
How is that different from "stupid drunk"?? You can also replace stupid with retarded for those that give zero F's about being PC. ;)

I would hope her former friends make sure the recordings stay out there forever. Mostly so that everyone can see how she gets stupid, then calls the cops on others for 'letting' her be stupid while wasted. How about the snowflake takes responsibility for her dumb ass self instead?? It's like they make her eat fugu that wasn't properly prepared.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
when younger me and my friends would pull stupid pranks on each other. we would all laugh about it and move on...until the next tike when it was payback. We'd even hear the occasional "if I get too wasted don't do anything stupid to me. I know you want to ge the back for the las time." We all knew there would be payback. That's what made it fun...

The only thing we never compromise don was making sure everyone got somewhere to sleep. Might not have been your house but you would have a warm place to sleep and breakfast in the AM.

People are too freakin uptight these days.

mikeyp

NES Member
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Well, my mother is from a very Irish Catholic family (she's a middle child of eight). One of her younger sisters managed to convince herself she could eat chicken on Fridays during Lent, cuz it's not really meat.
Well, it's poultry, not meat. Same as fish. I used to use this argument on my grandmother when I was younger(Irish Catholic side too lol)

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We didn't use the term "white girl wasted" in the '80s, but the syndrome sure existed. There was one girl we called "The Cat", because she had nine lives at parties.

She would be dancing her ass off, then off to the side passed out. Thirty minutes later, back dancing her ass off, but two wine coolers later, passed out again. Repeat all night.

greencobra

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I guess it's an ideology that needs strict discipline to maintain.
seriously, think about it. man is, and always has been, a carnivore. we have the flesh ripping teeth to prove it. eating meat from other species of animals is instinct to us. i would imagine it does take some mental discipline to stay away from a charcoal grilled steak.

Top Bottom