• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

vBulletin

Why is it that the forum has changed via my iphone. I cant find a way to put it back to normal. Havent tried my home computer yet. All i can say is that i hate this format!

Same, it's defaulting to mobile based on browser type. "Full Site" works but only for that page view before it defaults back. Is there a way to permanently disable this "feature" by user?

I turned it off to un-wad the panties and flush out the sand.

HAHA Ok, I guess I didn't miss anything. I don't do too much surfing from my phone as I can get to everything I want either at home or at work. And where this is a free phone from work, I haven't really dug into this phone yet. I have to say, it's better than the blackberry, but I'm not creaming my pants like people seem to do with this phone. But I guess it's because it's only the 4 and not the 4s.

Oh, and life is so hard....so I can see how change would throw off the balance of the earths rotation...so I'm glad that you reverted your changes.

Never got a chance to explore it but it seemed horrible. Progress for the sake of progress and all that...no thanks.

Back
Top Bottom