WTS Various guitar effects pedals

Description : I have various pedals here that I don't use anymore. All of them work great.

1. Electro-Harmonix B9 Organ pedal: This pedal does some cool as hell stuff. You get some really cool organ tones with this pedal, allowing you to get some thick and juicy classic rock tones. Check out the Electro Harmonix page here

2. Boss Digital Delay (DD-3): This pedal is fun to play with as well. Works perfectly.

3. Ibanez Soundtank 60s Fuzz: Has some velcro on the bottom from previous owner. I always enjoyed the older Ibanez Soudntank pedals, they are durable and sound good.

4. ToneWorks/Korg Pandora PX4D Personal Multi effect processor: I got this as a trade for something else and haven't used it. This is a cool effects processor (kinda like a Line6 Pod) that will make practicing the guitar a bit more fun! Takes AA batteries.

Accessories : None. EHX B9 pedal comes with the box, the Korg Toneworks Pandora comes with the box and instructions. None of them come with power supplies.

Selling Terms : FTF in Mansfield

Price :

EHX B9 Organ pedal: $150
Boss Digital Delay (DD-3): $40
Ibanez Soundtank 60s Fuzz: $40
Toneworks/Korg Pandora PX4D: $80

Contact Information: PM is best

Pictures: I will get some pictures up shortly

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Back
Top Bottom