• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Various AR15 Parts. 300 BLK. Prices lowered.

MAD Geary

NES Member

Description : Various AR15 parts

SOLD NIB Faxon Firearms 16in Legal, SLIM Perm 3 Port Brake, 14.5in PENCIL, 5.56 NATO, Mid-Length, 4150 QPQ Barrel Color: Black Nitride, Fabric/Material: 4150 Steel

$160 NIB Diamondhead VRS T-556 Free Floating Keymod Handguard 13.5 Inch

SOLD NIB Polymer Integrated Sighting System W/ NiteBrite. Front and Rear Sights

SOLD NIB CMC Triggers AR-15 / AR-10 Drop-In Single Stage Trigger - Flat - 3.5lbs

SOLD Used Radical Firearms 8.5" Hbar profile 300 AAC Blackout Pistol Length Gas System w/ KAK Flash Can. Comes with M4 Stock and Pistol Grip. 200 Rounds of 123 Magtech Ammunition.

Selling Terms : Cash or Venmo

Pictures:
(see attached)

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• 300 BLK.jpg
    300 BLK.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 145
  • Barrel.jpg
    Barrel.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 114
  • Cmc.jpg
    Cmc.jpg
    318.6 KB · Views: 119
  • Rail.jpg
    Rail.jpg