• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Value on a lightly used p30sk?

I’m not exactly sure where to put this. I’m looking to sell my H&K P30sk with safety (DA/SA), but I am a little turned around on value. Trying to raise some Christmas cash towards another gun. It’s got the original box, manual, two (probably 3, need to look) mags, and a kydex vedder holster with two kydex magazine holsters. If I had to guess, less than 500 rounds through it - certainly less than 1,000. A local shop offered me $350 for the whole kit and kaboodle because they said it would go for $500 on the secondhand market. Does this sound right?

Sounds a little low, I am sure you could sell it here for more. Take some pics, post it for 600 and see if you get any bites.

Is the HK still for sale?
It will be, I have to do some more poking to see what to post it for - I forgot to say that it also has tritium night sights; I want to say Ameriglo, but I’d have to look. It’s one of the bigger brands. I’ll stick it in the classifieds soon! See if I get any bites.

Sorry guys, in retrospect I hope this post didn’t seem rude. I didn’t want to officially post in the classifieds until I asked my question - I’m honestly not trying to get around any rules or anything.

Back
Top Bottom