Value of an in-Mass HK P7 PSP?

Machines

NES Member
I was talking with a friend today and he mentioned having a P7 that he was curious about the value of. I remember these things being $800-900 in other states and over a grand in Mass but I just wanted to check.

-HK P7 PSP (heel release)
-Fired but in excellent condition
-Original box and paperwork
-Was probably in the state before 1998 but we can't find the paperwork yet
-Owned on a valid LTC
-Might have a holster or two

value will depend on condition, does it have original box, original carbon scraper and everything from factory?

I was talking with a friend today and he mentioned having a P7 that he was curious about the value of. I remember these things being $800-900 in other states and over a grand in Mass but I just wanted to check.

-HK P7 PSP (heel release)
-Fired but in excellent condition
-Original box and paperwork
-Was probably in the state before 1998 but we can't find the paperwork yet
-Owned on a valid LTC
-Might have a holster or two

To the people in MA who collect HKs, they don't care about MA provenance, so wipe that off your list/out of your mind. It's not part of the value equation. Every HK collector I've ever met knows "Walter Sobchak", and the fact that Walter can "...Get a toe by 3pm in the afternoon, with nail polish." so the MA compliance BS doesn't really apply on the value unless the buyer is a fresh noob. there's also the FTF market where none of that crap applies, either.

I would look at gunbroker values. Unless the holster is nice (eg like a DelFatti or something) it's not going to add much value.

Magazines that are in halfway decent shape add serious value, throw in an extra $50 for every extra mag above and beyond the first 2 that came with the gun.

Mike

Last edited:
As somebody who would be in the market for one in good condition with the box and all that I can tell you that I'd pay $1k all day long. I'd be much more hesitant at $1200, for example.

Gunbroker completed auctions seems to suggest the price falls into $900-1000, with occasional deals at $800-900 range. When you factor in shipping and transfer fees, $800-900 for one as you described sounds like a fair deal.

Gunbroker completed auctions seems to suggest the price falls into $900-1000, with occasional deals at $800-900 range. When you factor in shipping and transfer fees, $800-900 for one as you described sounds like a fair deal.

he could get $1000 easy in Mass, probably more.

Back
Top Bottom