• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Value info

I have a Remington Bullet knife the 1992 model R1253 with the bone not delrin grips. 95% condition. Any info appreciated.. Thanx, Stash

Here are 10 things that were going on that year:

1. John Gotti, head of the Gambino crime family, is sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
2. Bill Clinton wins the presidential election to become the 42nd President of the United States. His wife, Hilary, announced her campaign for the 2016 Democratic nomination earlier this year.
3. The LA Riots occur following the acquittal of the police offers involved in the beating of Rodney King in 1991. According to the LA Times, more than 60 people died over five days as the city was looted and set on fire.
4. Popular movies "Aladdin," "Sister Act," "The Bodyguard," "Basic Instinct" and "Home Alone 2: Lost in New York" are all released.
5. Whitney Houston sets a then-record with "I Will Always Love You" staying at no. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 for 14 weeks. Houston covered the song, originally sung by Dolly Parton, for "The Bodyguard." She also starred in the film.
6. "Barney & Friends" and "Martin" both premiere on television.
7. MTV premiers The Real World. Season 30 of the show aired earlier this year.
8. The Washington Redskins win the Super Bowl XXVI, beating the Buffalo Bills, 37-24.
9. The Chicago Bulls win the NBA championship for the second year in a row with the help of Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen.
10. Kris Kross, known for songs such as "Jump," are notably wearing their clothing backwards.

"Knives, like guns; are time capsules that you can hold in your hand..."
~Enbloc

Here are 10 things that were going on that year:

1. John Gotti, head of the Gambino crime family, is sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
2. Bill Clinton wins the presidential election to become the 42nd President of the United States. His wife, Hilary, announced her campaign for the 2016 Democratic nomination earlier this year.
3. The LA Riots occur following the acquittal of the police offers involved in the beating of Rodney King in 1991. According to the LA Times, more than 60 people died over five days as the city was looted and set on fire.
4. Popular movies "Aladdin," "Sister Act," "The Bodyguard," "Basic Instinct" and "Home Alone 2: Lost in New York" are all released.
5. Whitney Houston sets a then-record with "I Will Always Love You" staying at no. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 for 14 weeks. Houston covered the song, originally sung by Dolly Parton, for "The Bodyguard." She also starred in the film.
6. "Barney & Friends" and "Martin" both premiere on television.
7. MTV premiers The Real World. Season 30 of the show aired earlier this year.
8. The Washington Redskins win the Super Bowl XXVI, beating the Buffalo Bills, 37-24.
9. The Chicago Bulls win the NBA championship for the second year in a row with the help of Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen.
10. Kris Kross, known for songs such as "Jump," are notably wearing their clothing backwards.

"Knives, like guns; are time capsules that you can hold in your hand..."
~Enbloc
The wife and I had just started dating. When I hear something was made in 1992 I don't think of it as old until I think about it a little.

Are you to lazy or stupid to Google what your looking for? WTF is stash?
I did google. Value spread all over the place. Thought there may be educated folks but lo and behold all there is are arse holes. And why don't YOU look up stash or are you darn stupid or lazy.

I did google. Value spread all over the place. Thought there may be educated folks but lo and behold all there is are arse holes. And why don't YOU look up stash or are you darn stupid or lazy.
There I did a little looking for you. We arent arse holes, we just dont like lazy people here.

Back
Top Bottom