Valsartan recall, now shortage

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anyone else affected by this?

My druggist said he can't get the 160's so the doctor said to get 320's and cut them in half.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The scum bag drug companies are sending production over seas resulting in supply issues. I hade to change BP medication because of this.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
just fyi....drugstores sell a little plastic pill slicer. Get one!
its lots safer than trying to cut the pills any other way

jek

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
What pharmacy? CVS is notorious for not carrying inventory. I switched to Walgreen's when CVS repeatedly didn't have inventory. Walgreen's did. My wife is having the same issue with CVS for her meds. She had a BP med she really needed, CVS didn't have it, called Walgreen's and they did. CVS is dead to me.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Auburn Pharmacy. It is an independent, across the street from CVS.

I got my Valsartan replaced by Losartan back when the issue was discovered earlier. It's all poison anyway
The druggist suggested this, but said the doc didn't want to do that. What do you mean "It's all poison anyway"?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Auburn Pharmacy. It is an independent, across the street from CVS.

The druggist suggested this, but said the doc didn't want to do that. What do you mean "It's all poison anyway"?
God only knows what in the meds they sell us. Take Valsartan for example, it's my understanding that it was recalled because it was discovered there were cancer causing chemicals in some of the samples. We trust the pharmaceutical companies to provide safe drugs to us but do they care about anything other than profits?

The older I get, the more distrusting and cynical I become.

kurtb

NES Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Drink beat root powder or take nitric oxcide - you'll get the same benefits without the crappy poison. I dropped my BP by 25 this way. BP medication made me feel like crap. Also .. organic apple cider vinegar (one tablespoon per day) will do the same. However, in my case this route made me sh*t like a goose..

Top Bottom