Valley sports Easthampton ma

Did a search and no threads on the shop by itself, mentioned in a few.
Valley Sports has been at the same location since the 60's it has changed ownership 3 times, the current owner Tim Is a good guy to do bussiness with. They have a rack of common mil surplus rifles, (wasr-10, bolt actions etc ) a few black rifles, (they come and go but he doesn't stock many. he will order for you)
plenty of bolt action rifles, .22's good selection of shotguns. Modest selection of pistols and revolvers on hand. (and will order anything for you that is legal) Also archery stuff and fishing gear.
Prices are mass norm for most guns, I have gotten a few good deals over the last few years.

He carries a selection of reloading powders and primers,
His prices on reloading gear are decent, I ordered a Lee Pro press and it was within 20 bucks of Midway.
Optics are comparable to online . He is located on RT 10 coming into easthampton from Northampton (and rt 91)

Good people, nice shop, it is my local shop and have been surprised at prices (good) a few times.

I purchased all of my store bought guns from Valley Sports with the exception of my Anschutz which I had shipped to them and Tim handled the transfer. I've purchased a CZ452, Glock G19 with a trade in at a real good price on a pistol that can be hard to find in MA, and recently an AO 1911A1 that was used and functions flawlessly for $429.00 and a Kimber Platinum .22 conversion kit (used) for another $200.

I have also bought cases of ammo through him that have been cheaper than if I ordered it online through a company which will not ship to MA, but I have delivered to my Dad's in NH and I pick up on my next trip.

When I was over the other week, he had a couple of nice used Sigs with an extra barrel and 6 mags for each caliber.

Tim's a good guy to do business with.

I have shopped at Valley sports a few times and have to second the above comments. Definitely a good place to do business.

More positive feedback, here.

Valley Sports Center is a laid back shop with a wide variety of all types of sporting gear. And Tim knows guns, especially with regard to hunting. Tim freely offers advice based upon his considerable knowledge, and will attempt to set you up with what he has on hand if it's suitable for your needs. There's absolutely no pressure to purchase, and ordering is not a problem.

I usually make it in to Valley every couple months, and have had nothing but good experiences with them. Not a huge selection of firearms, but usually an interesting one, prices are good, low pressure, friendly staff, I've always stayed at least an hour just looking around even if I couldn't find anything I had to buy.

Oh, and they're also an excellent source for anything to do with fly fishing!

Just a quick update it seems Tim is going out of business not sure what is going on, I will stop by this week and find out. So he has a clearance sale going on right now.

Back
Top Bottom