Votes: 281 49.4%
  • I would not but must in order to work - or other requirement

Votes: 44 7.7%
  • I will of my own volition

Votes: 219 38.5%
  • I will AND it is required of me for work - or other reason

Votes: 25 4.4%

• Total voters
No for now. Would like to see more people get it first.

This ^

I will after a year or two and only if I get the same vaccine that Pres. Trump, Warren Buffet, Zuckerberg and all the rest of the billionaires get.

This ^

I will after a year or two and only if I get the same vaccine that Pres. Trump, Warren Buffet, Zuckerberg and all the rest of the billionaires get.
You'll never know if they do or don't. After all, not all of them will be as blatant as Fauci the Clown and claim soreness in the OPPOSITE shoulder.

Illustrative chart from the CDC
Adults with high-risk​
medical conditions​
(>100 Million)​

Over 100M out of a population of 330M have high-risk medical conditions.

YHGTBSM.

4s2ujn.jpg

I served on active duty in a rapid deployment force unit. Division Ready Brigade 1. Boots on the ground anywhere in the world within 18 hours. I've been vaccinated for everything I can think of. Do you have the "plague" vaccine on your shot record? I'll take the COVID vaccine. Put me first in line. Pfizer or Moderna. Remember what Eric Schmidt said: Social media is an "amplifier for idiots." Get the vaccine. Science will win.
Amplifier for Idiots

I served on active duty in a rapid deployment force unit. Division Ready Brigade 1. Boots on the ground anywhere in the world within 18 hours. I've been vaccinated for everything I can think of. Do you have the "plague" vaccine on your shot record? I'll take the COVID vaccine. Put me first in line. Pfizer or Moderna. Remember what Eric Schmidt said: Social media is an "amplifier for idiots." Get the vaccine. Science will win.
Amplifier for Idiots
You can have mine.
And I'm top of List 2 on account of 4 comorbidities.

Moderna employees, executives and board-members have made sure that they get to skip the line, because somehow board members that do minimal real work, all from home, are 'critical'. And also their family members, because, err, uhhh....

Fair or not, I think that speaks pretty loudly in terms of how much confidence people who actually know have.

I'm not pleased to roll the dice on a vaccine that might have long term issues, but we know, by now, that COVID infection does have horrific long term side-effects. I'll happily sign up for "might" over "does".

I am counting on people like you -- to ensure that I move up in line.
Sadly, most people rejecting the vaccine live in backwards states like Mississippi. But some of these people live in New England!
Science will win. Amplifier for Idiots
It will if:

SARS-CoV-2 positivity rates associated with circulating 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels

25-Hydroxyvitamin D Concentrations Are Lower in Patients with Positive PCR for SARS-CoV-2

Evidence that Vitamin D Supplementation Could Reduce Risk of Influenza and COVID-19 Infections and Deaths

Vitamin D Deficiency and Outcome of COVID-19 Patients

Vitamin D Insufficiency is Prevalent in Severe COVID-19

The Possible Role of Vitamin D in Suppressing Cytokine Storm and Associated Mortality in COVID-19 Patients

Potential Role of Vitamin D in the Elderly to Resist COVID-19 and to Slow Progression of Parkinson's Disease

Vitamin D Supplementation: A Potential Approach for Coronavirus/COVID-19 Therapeutics?

Possible role of vitamin D in Covid-19 infection in pediatric population

Does Vitamin D play a role in the management of Covid-19 in Brazil?

The role of vitamin D in the prevention of coronavirus disease 2019 infection and mortality

Associations between hypovitaminosis D and COVID-19: a narrative review

Role of vitamin D in preventing of COVID-19 infection, progression and severity

Potential role of hypovitaminosis D and Vitamin D supplementation during COVID-19 pandemic

Vitamin-D and COVID-19: do deficient risk a poorer outcome?

Commentary. Eliminating Vitamin D Deficiency During the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Call to Action

"Effect of Calcifediol Treatment and best Available Therapy versus best Available Therapy on Intensive Care Unit Admission and Mortality Among Patients Hospitalized for COVID-19: A Pilot Randomized Clinical study"

Short term, high-dose vitamin D supplementation for COVID-19 disease: a randomised, placebo-controlled, study (SHADE study)

SARS-CoV-2 positivity rates associated with circulating 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels

Along with comparable scientific evidence about other prophy treatments and therapeutics like zinc+ionophore(HCQ,quercetin,...), ivermectin, ...

Sorry if I'm suspicious of an account I've never seen claiming to be traveling the world for spec ops, claiming an untested vaccine is completely safe
Careful. I never wrote "special ops" or "traveling the world." Those are your words. Back in the mid-1980s, the 7th Infantry Division had a rapid deployment force mission. The 7th ID had the ability to put boots on the ground anywhere in the world within 18 hours. The 82nd Airborne had the same mission, and still has it today. Of course, 7th ID deployed to Panama and Honduras, but that's ancient history.

As for the vaccine? Well, it was developed at Pfizer's Groton, CT location. I know people involved with the vaccine. Enough said. I will take the vaccine as soon as I can. Science will win.

Amplifier for Idiots

I guess your too young to remember this. I knew someone who got sick because of the Army's Anthrax vaccine glad to see idiots come in all shapes and sizes when it comes to untested vaccines both dataless and without long term studies. We have a need for people just like you as well!

Science will win.

Science is a method, that allows you to question things. Once I have data and see long term affects on the vaccine, maybe I'd be more open to it.

Also I do like to exaggerate at times...

I am counting on people like you -- to ensure that I move up in line.
Sadly, most people rejecting the vaccine live in backwards states like Mississippi. But some of these people live in New England!
Science will win. Amplifier for Idiots
Highest rates of unvaxxed kids are in Silicon Valley. Betcha the unvaxxed New England kids are more likely to live in Lexington or Duxbury than Brockton.

Science will win.
Have you seen what passes for science these days. Doctor fired for merely questioning the science behind lockdowns, if you can't question it you aren't doing science. Probably just some country bumpkins what's going on at Harvard? Science for good or bad has become a joke. Appealing to science as an authority is a sign of midwit tyrants.

Have you seen what passes for science these days. Doctor fired for merely questioning the science behind lockdowns, if you can't question it you aren't doing science. Probably just some country bumpkins what's going on at Harvard? Science for good or bad has become a joke. Appealing to science as an authority is a sign of midwit tyrants.
They're using "Science" (in scare quotes) as a token or talisman. It's invoked like the game-board points in the Dungeons and Dragons games these kiddies like @kjt play: totally devoid of any meaning, except power in winning the game.

I guess your too young to remember this. I knew someone who got sick because of the Army's Anthrax vaccine glad to see idiots come in all shapes and sizes when it comes to untested vaccines both dataless and without long term studies. We have a need for people just like you as well! .

Nah, long after my time on active duty. Guess you were after me.

I was able to receive the Moderna vaccine today of my own decision. Working in public safety I have been in contact with many Corona patients, and will continue to do so. I respect others decisions to do what they decide is best for them. I will wait and see how things go before any of our kiddos get it, but I'm ok being the first in my family. I've read the documentation and I believe the benefits outweigh the risks. Also, 2 different companies worked separately but used same method and had comparable results. I'll let you know if something goes awry though........

"If we don't all get the vaccine, the pandemic won't end, and we can't go back to our normal lives."™

I have seen this from almost all of healthcare friends on FB. The few who are skeptical are terrified to share their skepticism.

Back
Top Bottom