Votes: 44 7.7%
  • I will of my own volition

Votes: 219 38.5%
  • I will AND it is required of me for work - or other reason

Votes: 25 4.4%

• Total voters
If she catches it by accident,
will she return to work?

(Assuming that's not some form of comorbidity that will force her to live out her life in a space suit).
[angry]
I doubt that she would go back, right now she is just helping when they get overwhelmed. She works because she likes to work, she doesn't need to work anymore and her husband just retired.

She doesn't seem to know how lucky she is.
Why? If she could take it she would and that's her decision to make. I respect people either way. I don't agree with people being forced into getting the vaccine but don't shit on people who want to get it.

Why? If she could take it she would and that's her decision to make. I respect people either way. I don't agree with people being forced into getting the vaccine but don't shit on people who want to get it.
I'm assuming there is likely harm from this vaccine and she is avoiding that. I could be wrong.

So, will they be checking for antibodies or just require you to take the vaccine?
Cause I believe I have already had this and do no wish to take the vaccine if I already had it.

Based on what?
Uh I dunno scientists that remain skeptical, doctors that are first in line but refuse to take it, that the next fastest vaccine was just under ten years, that vitamin d, HCQ, Ivermectin treatments discounted to actually banned. Big vaxx founder nonscientist Harvard drop out eugenecists Gates open statement of reducing the world's population through vaccines. The nurse that dropped to the ground and then off the face of the planet. I could go on all day and you've seen this all before are you shilling or do you get reconvinced from the TV every day?

So, will they be checking for antibodies or just require you to take the vaccine?
Cause I believe I have already had this and do no wish to take the vaccine if I already had it.
Anyone still think this is about public health? Unless you say no you have to take the vaccine. If you leave it up to others to decide the answer is yes you need the vaccine.

Last edited:
1) Uh I dunno scientists that remain skeptical, 2) doctors that are first in line but refuse to take it, that 3) the next fastest vaccine was just under ten years, 4) that vitamin d, HCQ, Ivermectin treatments discounted to actually banned. 5) Big vaxx founder nonscientist Harvard drop out eugenecists Gates open statement of reducing the world's population through vaccines. 6) The nurse that dropped to the ground and then off the face of the planet. I could go on all day and you've seen this all before 7) are you shilling or do you get reconvinced from the TV every day?
1. Not the vast majority.
2. Same as 1.
3. This was speeded up enormously.
4. So, what does this mean? Where is the proof?
5. Need more information.
6. Thought this was disproved. Need more information.
7. Just need solid facts, not conjecture on the Internet.

1. Not the vast majority.
2. Same as 1.
3. This was speeded up enormously.
4. So, what does this mean? Where is the proof?
5. Need more information.
6. Thought this was disproved. Need more information.
7. Just need solid facts, not conjecture on the Internet.
You have my blessings to take the vaccine if you want it.

Is she really dead or not? There are other people saying she was seen on an interview after she died. But they never link to that interview. People also say her family says she is alive.

I dunno, if the world was spreading rumors that I was dead, I would think I could easily take some obvious actions that prove otherwise.

Is she really dead or not? There are other people saying she was seen on an interview after she died. But they never link to that interview. People also say her family says she is alive.

I dunno, if the world was spreading rumors that I was dead, I would think I could easily take some obvious actions that prove otherwise.
There are several videos on youtube that sure raise questions about whether she's still alive or not:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5hcjPoOtf4&list=LL&index=28&t=16s

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eje1bJHdbYY&list=LL&index=31&t=74s

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylhq-fnMV00&list=LL&index=32&t=209s

There are several more also.

Who knows. It is certainly plausible that she is dead. Some have called the whole feinting/then dead thing a pysop but I don't understand what that would get them. It is as baffling as Coyote33 I almost think he is concern trolling from a pro vaxx position and trying to be sly about it. I see and I laugh and I worry not about knowing for certain.

Who knows. It is certainly plausible that she is dead. Some have called the whole feinting/then dead thing a pysop but I don't understand what that would get them. It is as baffling as Coyote33 I almost think he is concern trolling from a pro vaxx position and trying to be sly about it. I see and I laugh and I worry not about knowing for certain.

I hope she isn't dead, but with the amount of stuff going around that she is, and her social media going quiet, the burdon of proof seems to be pushing towards requiring proof of life.

Either way it wont change my opinion on getting this vaccine

Are you pro or anti this vaccine? Are you going to take the covid jab?
I have yet to form an opinion. That is why I am asking questions. I think the idea of a vaccine is a good one. I think the V1.0 of this vaccine (actually, there are 2 different ones) might have some issues for some people so far, maybe more as time goes on. I'm guessing there won't be enough vaccines available for them to get to giving one to me anyhow. By the time that comes around, it will probably be onto V2.0 or V3.0 by then (April/May?). Of course, those are like starting over again on testing and trials, and issues, so who knows. By this time next year, I'd hope they have something stable and more safe. At some future point, I can imagine me taking a vaccine on this. Depending on risk versus reward at the time of availability to me, I will determine whether or not I'll take it.

For now, I don't think anybody really knows if it will or won't work, or if it will or won't have worse side effects.

Last edited:
I have yet to form an opinion. That is why I am asking questions. I think the idea of a vaccine is a good one. I think the V1.0 of this vaccine (actually, there are 2 different ones) might have some issues for some people so far, maybe more as time goes on. I'm guessing there won't be enough for them to get to me anyhow. By the time that comes around, it will probably be onto V2.0 or V3.0 by then (April/May?). Of course, those are like starting over again on testing and trials, so who knows. By this time next year, I'd hope they have something stable and more safe. At some future point, I can imagine me taking a vaccine on this. Depending on risk versus reward at the time of availability, I will determine whether or not I'll take it.

For now, I don't think anybody really knows if it will or won't work, or if it will or won't have worse side effects.
Fair enough. I don't think there will be a version 2 or 3 why would they sink the money into it if they can sell all of the version one they can make. If version 1 wrecks people like swine flu '76 vaccine did, with the internet I don't think there will be many takers on an upgraded version.

I know of a Pulmonary Specialties office that has offered the vax to employees, but not mandatory. The patients treated there are respiratory compromised and immune compromised, amongst other comorbidities. N95 masks are used. The influenza vaccines are mandatory for employment, but not covid. Huh.
A family member works there with direct patient contact and declined the vaccine with no repercussions.

Last edited:
I have yet to form an opinion. That is why I am asking questions. I think the idea of a vaccine is a good one. I think the V1.0 of this vaccine (actually, there are 2 different ones) might have some issues for some people so far, maybe more as time goes on. I'm guessing there won't be enough for them to get to me anyhow. By the time that comes around, it will probably be onto V2.0 or V3.0 by then (April/May?). Of course, those are like starting over again on testing and trials, so who knows. By this time next year, I'd hope they have something stable and more safe. At some future point, I can imagine me taking a vaccine on this. Depending on risk versus reward at the time of availability, I will determine whether or not I'll take it.

What he said, although I do like to be terse and to the point, so I'd phrase it as "Sure I'll take the vax after enough guinea pigs that have taken it, haven't died or whatever from it."

In case any of you were still harboring illusions this "virus response" had the slightest to do with "health" - public or otherwise - as opposed to pushing agendas:

Illustrative chart from the CDC:
clip_image001-6.png

Back
Top Bottom