Votes: 281 49.4%
  • I would not but must in order to work - or other requirement

Votes: 44 7.7%
  • I will of my own volition

Votes: 219 38.5%
  • I will AND it is required of me for work - or other reason

Votes: 25 4.4%

• Total voters
And it shouldn't sway your opinion, theres always someone who will be allergic to something. But thats the issue with something rushed like this, we may not know who is alergic to it and shouldn't get it.
I agree there just like the news stories that one person had a reaction doesn't do it for me.

I'm also not getting it because the chance of having a reaction to me is higher than getting covid i feel

I also notice here, and in the general media also, no one is even mentioning the Polio Vaccine the Gates Foundation has been supplying to poor black African Children,..that..INFECTS THEM WITH POLIO! Crickets. Oh well, it's just poor black kids in another country...nothing to see here.

I also notice here, and in the general media also, no one is even mentioning the Polio Vaccine the Gates Foundation has been supplying to poor black African Children,..that..INFECTS THEM WITH POLIO! Crickets. Oh well, it's just poor black kids in another country...nothing to see here.

Yep, but Bill Gates is saving money by using the cheaper causes-polio polio vaccine. The saved money can then be put back towards helping children. Or something. Umm. Well, don't think about it too hard! Bill Gates is a medical professional! Stop questioning him!

I don't disagree thats what it says, but its naive to think the MA government will let people just pay $5 and be done with it. They'll start making new laws, or king charles will make a new decree saying the cattle must get their shots or something. Whatevers best for the Commonhealth of Massachusetts
ie: they will "reinterpret the lawr"

they keep renewing the SOE?

... the state has a lot more power than they think. It does and it’s happening. You only need to read the original SOE
What is SOE?

Last edited:
I now have to wait even longer to get the vaccine in this F up state. Killers and Child Raipests will get vaccinated before those of us that are far more at risk. F the criminals in this state as far as I am concerned let them all die. This is just wrong Massachusettes loves it criminals. Let the older population get sick and die as long as these fu k's live to rape and kill again. It's the Massachusettes way.

I now have to wait even longer to get the vaccine in this F up state. Killers and Child Raipests will get vaccinated before those of us that are far more at risk. F the criminals in this state as far as I am concerned let them all die. This is just wrong Massachusettes loves it criminals. Let the older population get sick and die as long as these fu k's live to rape and kill again. It's the Massachusettes way.

You could probably bump the line a bit. Knock over a bank or something.

If you get caught, you'll be expedited as a prisoner.

If you get away with it, you can buy your way to the head of the line.

Win, Win.

State Of Emergency, I presume, though "emergency" doesn't make a lot of sense at this point. They should probably call it "State Of Expediency".
It hasn't been a legit emergency since the time the normal mechanisms of government could respond (e.g. the legislature could meet). What's missing: the courts slapping back the governors' ears. Cuz the biggest traitor class in this country's history wears robes.

A cold with a 99.997% survival rate vs a vaccine that was rushed into production without proper trial periods, modifys RNA and has a laundry list of potentially lethal side effects. Sounds like the cure is worse than the disease. No way am i getting stuck with it. If my job trys to tell me i have to get it i will tell them that they're gonna have to fire me because there's no way in hell I'll be getting injected with experimental chemicals. This IS a hill I will die on.

Last edited:
A cold with a 99.997% survival rate vs a vaccine that was rushed into production without proper trial periods, modifys RNA and has a laundry list of potentially lethal side effects. Sounds like the cure is worse than the disease. No way am i getting stuck with it. If my job trys to tell me i have to get it i will tell them that they're gonna have to fire me because there's no way in hell I'll be getting injected with experimental chemicals. This IS a hill I will die on.
EVERYTHING about this shamdemic is about a "cure that's worse than the disease" - except that the disease and cure are one and the same, and part of the same agenda:

It still boggles the mind that there are still people who haven't figured out that the shamdemic and the election fraud-a-rama are both parts of the same Establishment gambit. They NEVER got over Trump and Brexit, and want not only to undo them, but spank the f*** out of us and be sure it never happens again.

Couple questions:
  • If someone gets the vaccine, are they now exempt from distance and mask mandates?
  • If someone has already tested positive for covid19, do they still need a vaccine?

These all go together:
  • What are the various groupings they have designated, in order, to get the vaccine?
  • How many are in each group?
  • How many vaccines have been ordered for those groups?
  • How many have been delivered?
  • If not all have been delivered, are they on order, or back-order?
  • What about the "general public"?
  • Have THOSE vaccines been ordered or delivered yet?
  • Long story short, IS THERE A PLAN?

Couple questions:
  • If someone gets the vaccine, are they now exempt from distance and mask mandates?
  • If someone has already tested positive for covid19, do they still need a vaccine?

According to our benevolent rulers, you still have to wear a mask and social distance. And, you still need the vaccine if you already had covaids.

Which makes sense of course. What if the vaccine actually works and brings about herd immunity and it doesn't mutate significantly enough to not work? They need a way to control us. They're not giving up all the control that they gained that easily.

They just changed the definition of herd immunity from most have been exposed to everyone has been vaccinated. Color me not surprised.

These all go together:
  • What are the various groupings they have designated, in order, to get the vaccine?
  • How many are in each group?
  • How many vaccines have been ordered for those groups?
  • How many have been delivered?
  • If not all have been delivered, are they on order, or back-order?
  • What about the "general public"?
  • Have THOSE vaccines been ordered or delivered yet?
  • Long story short, IS THERE A PLAN?

The distribution plan, such as it is, can be seen here:

I haven't heard anything yet about actual documentation/tracking for those who are vaccinated; except the one card that keeps track of the dates thats been passed around.

D9g4iYOl.png

Found it
Ep1HXZVXIAUaXcP

They just changed the definition of herd immunity from most have been exposed to everyone has been vaccinated. Color me not surprised.
The definition of herd immunity has not changed. One bit of information your quotes miss is that the percentage of the population requiring immunity or antibodies has always varied depending on the disease, based on how infectious it is. For some diseases, natural herd immunity from exposure is fine, since it isn't very infectious and not many people will be required to have it. For Covid-19, it is believed that 60% or more of the population will require immunity. The consequences of having 200 million people naturally infected with Covid-19 were deemed severe enough that most people don't _want_ to see herd immunity achieved through natural infection, only through vaccination. You could still get there naturally, it just wouldn't be good.

The definition of herd immunity has not changed. One bit of information your quotes miss is that the percentage of the population requiring immunity or antibodies has always varied depending on the disease, based on how infectious it is. For some diseases, natural herd immunity from exposure is fine, since it isn't very infectious and not many people will be required to have it. For Covid-19, it is believed that 60% or more of the population will require immunity. The consequences of having 200 million people naturally infected with Covid-19 were deemed severe enough that most people don't _want_ to see herd immunity achieved through natural infection, only through vaccination. You could still get there naturally, it just wouldn't be good.
That would depend on that perennially-missing "denominator" in the calculations (i.e. the true "how many of us actually had it" even if we didn't know it - again, customer's son is FDNY and he, and the better part of his company, tested positive back in the spring, and the most he can remember having had is a slight headache). And this is a coronavirus and antibodies (as opposed to T-cells) are not likely to play a big role in immunity.

Pfizer control group 20,000 people 169 gots the 'rona 1 hospitalization. I think we can handle it. Oh wait 'rona has been in the states since the fall, so yes we can definitely handle it. Lockdowns are warfare against America by elected mercenaries.

Back
Top Bottom