Votes: 281 49.4%
  • I would not but must in order to work - or other requirement

Votes: 44 7.7%
  • I will of my own volition

Votes: 219 38.5%
  • I will AND it is required of me for work - or other reason

Votes: 25 4.4%

• Total voters
"Dr" Miller has a degree in psychology, Dr Gary S. Goldman holds a Ph.D. in Computer Science and double majored with a B.S. Engineering (Electronic emphasis) and B.S. Computer Science.

These guys are pretty hard core anti-vaxxer's that have literally no medical experience. Read a better book.
Have you read it? He may be a hard core anti-vaxer because of the research he looked at.

I considered single quote vs double quote but then Ricky gave some pot brownies to Julian's dog and got shot and then the cameraman got shot and Ricky got shot again and the vet wonders why Ricky get's shot twice in one day but then everything was good except for the lawnmower they stole out out some drug dealers barn

I will never let anyone I know get the Moderna shot.

The pfzer shot Is meh, and I think almost useless, but isn't too horrible. I still won't take it.

The Innovio version, which is doing well in phase 2/3 due to a delivery system technical pissing match, I would take at a bit higher level acceptance than a normal flu shot.

Take away: hold out for a shelf stable solution.

Think hard on that. All of the first rounders had 100x the funding of the more legitimate candidates.

Also all of the first rounders were tested as fresh to the quick as possible. How much donkey kong happens when these vaccines which are super unstable bounce around in transport for a week or three before being stuffed in a lab fridge and then decanted into your muscle tissue?

Look at embril. Trial candidates got same day and air dropped ice packed shipments of phase 2-3 meds.

Post launch, you get it without ice and no storage reqs.

Major difference in real world effectiveness vs trails.
How much of that was due to instability in the core components unless kept chilled?

Wait till shelf stable. Seriously.

You're younger than me and I'm in the Disco generation ;)
Yes. Yes, you are.

giphy.gif

[laugh]

With his psychology degree?

He's qualified to manage a Subway man.
So you're saying that he's incapable of doing research? It says the book is a listing of 400 Important Scientific papers summarized for parents and researchers so unless he's changing what the papers written by others are saying it could still be informative. You may be right but unless one has actually looked at it I wouldn't totally dismiss it. So is there a book you recommend or do you believe that all vaccinations are safe and that none have any adverse side effects?

So you're saying that he's incapable of doing research? It says the book is a listing of 400 Important Scientific papers summarized for parents and researchers so unless he's changing what the papers written by others are saying it could still be informative. You may be right but unless one has actually looked at it I wouldn't totally dismiss it. So is there a book you recommend or do you believe that all vaccinations are safe and that none have any adverse side effects?
Not defending a pysch degree but if got the full load of statistics and methods than he is qualified to parse BS from 'scientific' studies. That is where the magic lies and not in specific 'scienceness' knowledge.

I will never let anyone I know get the Moderna shot.

The pfzer shot Is meh, and I think almost useless, but isn't too horrible. I still won't take it.

The Innovio version, which is doing well in phase 2/3 due to a delivery system technical pissing match, I would take at a bit higher level acceptance than a normal flu shot.

Take away: hold out for a shelf stable solution.

Think hard on that. All of the first rounders had 100x the funding of the more legitimate candidates.

Also all of the first rounders were tested as fresh to the quick as possible. How much donkey kong happens when these vaccines which are super unstable bounce around in transport for a week or three before being stuffed in a lab fridge and then decanted into your muscle tissue?

Look at embril. Trial candidates got same day and air dropped ice packed shipments of phase 2-3 meds.

Post launch, you get it without ice and no storage reqs.

Major difference in real world effectiveness vs trails.
How much of that was due to instability in the core components unless kept chilled?

What is the issue with the moderns? Seems like that is the one that there will be the most of around.

As a small stock owner of pfizer I say get the mutha fookin shot plz and thank you. I myself will wait to see if ppl start glowing in the dark.

This is why it takes years for some stuff. Stability testing takes a long time.
The containers they use for the current vaccines to transport/keep cold have been in use a long time, and are proven.
What they do when they get delivered is another story. Those freezers aren't cheap, and they aren't cheap to run.

I voted no and honestly, I need way more understanding of how this new mRNA technology works in the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines before I could even consider it. Reading that these two vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna are the only major vaccine providers using mRNA technology for their vaccines) are the first therapeutic approvals of this technology in the US.

mRNA shows great potential for cancer treatments and myriad other wonderful potential therapeutics however, it has not been viable in the market until the RONA came along. Now, 100+ million people in the US will become beta testers for the technology. I think I will wait until those receiving one of these vaccines have thoroughly smoke tested it for me.

I need way more understanding of how this new mRNA technology works in the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines before I could even consider it.
I cannot remember ever hearing my parents say anything like this growing up. You let the medical people make the medicine, and you just take it. I find it fascinating.

I cannot remember ever hearing my parents say anything like this growing up. You let the medical people make the medicine, and you just take it. I find it fascinating.
Yup just like the Jews and Gypsies in the camps you just take the medicine the smart Aryan types made for your own good.

Back
Top Bottom