• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Vaccine Poll

Will you take Covid vaccine shot(s)

• I will not

Votes: 281 49.4%
  • I would not but must in order to work - or other requirement

Votes: 44 7.7%
  • I will of my own volition

Votes: 219 38.5%
  • I will AND it is required of me for work - or other reason

Votes: 25 4.4%

• Total voters
Got mine this morning. Still alive. Crazy high demand among docs and nurses at my place. Sounds like it’s that way everywhere in Boston.
[/QUOTE]
Getting through med school accounts more for conformity than intelligence or any other trait. Go long on autoimmune treatment companies.

I have a "friend" who works at a "hospital" where they are rolling out the vax and most doctors/nurses are taking a hard pass on that shit. That should tell you peasants all you need to know.

Mixed results there. Yes, tons of eligible are waiting for a later wave but just as many are looking to jump the queue. I'm calling it 50/50. Many of the "later" crowd will pass entirely if allowed to, which seems likely.

You can force all you want. Still not taking it of my own accord. You will need to nail me to the ground in order to stick that in me. Before that happens though, someone will be getting a hot one or two to the face. It ain't going to happen.
Point is that SCOTUS settled this topic for the government to for lice vaccines as can schools and employers. Also if you look at your arm, you already have gotten a vaccine prior under the Govts direction. So there’s that

Point is that SCOTUS settled this topic for the government to for lice vaccines as can schools and employers. Also if you look at your arm, you already have gotten a vaccine prior under the Govts direction. So there’s that

I don't know what vaccine that is, my mom was an RN, I even got an early Hep B vaccine as a kid before it was commonly used. But I see many people with those scars and I don't have one. Maybe that was an older style?

Your choices:
  • I will not
  • I would not but must in order to work - or other requirement
  • I will of my own volition
  • I will AND it is required of me for work - or other reason

My preference:
  • Well, the first go-around it won't even be available to me, so there's that. Then, as it becomes more available, it will probably go to older people and medical workers ahead of me. After that, I'm guessing they will probably run out for a while. By the time it becomes available to ME, and I have the option, it will probably be different than it is today. Also by that time, there will probably be more feedback to decide what to do. If it truly works, and is safe like a flu shot, then I will probably get myself scheduled to take it. I am guessing that will be toward Summer 2021 or Fall 2021. Here's the funny part: My employer said I am "Essential" and must go to work even when others are told to stay home. I wonder HOW ESSENTIAL they really think I am, ie: will they push for me to get the shot sooner somehow?

I don't know what vaccine that is, my mom was an RN, I even got an early Hep B vaccine as a kid before it was commonly used. But I see many people with those scars and I don't have one. Maybe that was an older style?
Might not have a scar but you were vaccinated mmr and polio

Smallpox typically left a mark for us older folks..."new" vaccine doesn't leave a pox.
Is that that little circle we all had as kids? It was between a dime and a pencil eraser in diameter, and about as deep as a dime also. It was like someone took a small cookie cutter of skin away.

Is that that little circle we all had as kids? It was between a dime and a pencil eraser in diameter, and about as deep as a dime also. It was like someone took a small cookie cutter of skin away.

Ya they always said don't knock the scab off or get it wet. Not sure why.... Also remember they would tape this little plastic dome over it....

My wife plans to wait, but I figure she's very low risk. Heck, her 87 year-old mother got COVID a month ago and recovered without any medical treatment. But me, I've got some factors stacked up against me. There's no way in hell I would accept Sputnik V or any Chinese vaccine, but the pfizer or moderna mRNA vaccines don't scare me. I don't like waiting in line, though, so I'm actually in favor of anti-vaxxer disinformation, fear mongering, etc.

I'm not a young, small child any longer. So, there's that. [rolleyes]

That sucks, but it sounds like a vacation compared to shingles which can be a solid week of hell and then months of lingering discomfort.
Shingles can cause years of discomfort or flare ups for some. I had a mild case but occasionally still feel like someone is jabbing a large needle in the spot on my leg where I had it.

Does anyone remember the report of nerve damage from covid?

Of course, with such a long list of symptoms everyone can think they had or have covid.

I've had my series of Hep B back in the mid 90's and the Lyme series in the late 90's. Had all the ones required as a child. Even had a pneumonia one in there somewhere also. So, not anti-vax at all. Just will not have anything stuck into me that is rushed and pushed. Stopped taking the flu vax when they rolled the Barry vax into it, as that was rushed like hell. Have felt much better each year without it.

For one there are plenty of unvaxxed out there doing all the things the law says they can't. Two those are approved vaccines, the Pfizer vaccine is not 'approved' it is emergency authorized. Go read their literature they are very clear on it not being approved. Only super retarded employers are going to mandate this turkey.

For one there are plenty of unvaxxed out there doing all the things the law says they can't. Two those are approved vaccines, the Pfizer vaccine is not 'approved' it is emergency authorized. Go read their literature they are very clear on it not being approved. Only super retarded employers are going to mandate this turkey.
And they will mandate it

I just wonder if they come up with "Vaccine 2.0, 3.0, etc." if those will go through rigorous testing as well. It would really suck to have a second or third one come out that is worse than the first, because someone wasn't paying attention.

Also remember they would tape this little plastic dome over it....
I wonder if that is what caused the little craters in your bicep.

Stopped taking the flu vax when they rolled the Barry vax into it
What is this?

Last edited:
My father in law said when he was in the army, between Korea and Vietnam wars, they came around and gave everybody a vaccine, but never told anybody what it was.

Might not have a scar but you were vaccinated mmr and polio
MMR was first made available in 1971. I had childhood mumps, and I remember getting the rubella shot in elementary school pre 1971. Measles was a crapshoot until a decent vaccine was developed in 1968. Yes, I'm a Boomer.

MMR was first made available in 1971. I had childhood mumps, and I remember getting the rubella shot in elementary school pre 1971. Measles was a crapshoot until a decent vaccine was developed in 1968. Yes, I'm a Boomer.
I caught the end of the Era being called a boomer I’m pretty sure. I have had numerous vaccines and shots over the years. Never paid it any mind.

1970. No smallpox vaccine. I'm guessing no MMR since (1) I had rubella when I was... two? and (2) I needed (and had to get) the measles vaccine for high school.

Next up for me: shingles part II, and I believe the guidance for Alpha-1 sez Hep A & B, so I'll have to inquire. Tetanus booster was last year.

You're younger than me and I'm in the Disco generation ;)

Millers review of critical vaccine studies

"Dr" Miller has a degree in psychology, Dr Gary S. Goldman holds a Ph.D. in Computer Science and double majored with a B.S. Engineering (Electronic emphasis) and B.S. Computer Science.

These guys are pretty hard core anti-vaxxer's that have literally no medical experience. Read a better book.

Back
Top Bottom