• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Vaccine Poll

Will you take Covid vaccine shot(s)

• I will not

Votes: 281 49.4%
  • I would not but must in order to work - or other requirement

Votes: 44 7.7%
  • I will of my own volition

Votes: 219 38.5%
  • I will AND it is required of me for work - or other reason

Votes: 25 4.4%

• Total voters
The poll is amusing, since those voting no will have no way to stop it from being forced on them.
A good start would be killing those that would vote to make it mandatory. But that isn't needed, how are they going vaccinate America by force? they don't even know how many tens of millions of illegals are here. The whole it will be mandatory crowd are just wimps looking for any excuse to cuck. You go get yours, cause you incorrectly think you will have to, and enjoy the ride.

A good start would be killing those that would vote to make it mandatory. But that isn't needed, how are they going vaccinate America by force? they don't even know how many tens of millions of illegals are here. The whole it will be mandatory crowd are just wimps looking for any excuse to cuck. You go get yours, cause you incorrectly think you will have to, and enjoy the ride.
No, actually it’s not me, SCOTUS settled this case in the early 1900s where they agreed the Govt can force vaccines during a pandemic. Then they affirmed that Schools could also deny attendance unless you got a vaccine and finally Companies can require it. So you may think you have a choice, but you really don’t. And that’s the rest of the story.

The poll is amusing, since those voting no will have no way to stop it from being forced on them.

Really? No way at all? How do you think this will work out? Those cops you love so much no matter what they do will go door to door and force it?

Well, no children, no school, and I work for me (most of the time from right where I'm sitting), so...

The reason that COVID deaths are being fraudulently inflated to break down resistance to crap like this.
It also allows the CDC to explain away deaths from the vax as "fewer" than COVID deaths. They already go adverse reactions attributed to other factors, then sued a guy for $13M after his wife went public about his bad reaction.

No, actually it’s not me, SCOTUS settled this case in the early 1900s where they agreed the Govt can force vaccines during a pandemic. Then they affirmed that Schools could also deny attendance unless you got a vaccine and finally Companies can require it. So you may think you have a choice, but you really don’t. And that’s the rest of the story.
F'scrotus. There are kids attending public schools in MA that are unvaxxed and MA was the state from the scrotus vaccine decision. Companies can require it and their competitors can poach the smart employees that won't get it. Besides it is likely any employee that stands up to their company and puts the company on the spot for liability will be excused. People do have a choice and those that are hiding behind the I don't have a choice muh government power are weak and I almost say deserve to be vaccine injured. Almost. Believe your despair nonsense so you don't have to stand up for yourself if you must but you ain't dragging other people into your pit of weakness if I can help it.

Not until it’s out for quite awhile. As far as the kids and the ‘mandatory flu shots’. The kids are opting out - I’ll forge a note if I have to. I forged medical records for the kids with photoshop when the schools/sports got upity and started ‘demanding’ - and they never knew.

Good info - I figure if they ever took it to the degree of requiring vaccination at work, to fly, etc, it's not going to be a freakin database managed by the FBI with a photo covid vax ID. Good to know currently accepted vaccination proof can easily be forged, that's my intent if it ever went that far.

yep, a very real possibility. this vaccine was rushed and sent to the public in months instead of the many years it usually takes for a drug to be available to the general population.

all i can think of is the effects of thalidomide that f***ed up a generation of children in its day. tragic.
Brt...but...the "science" said Thalidomide was a GREAT cure for morning sickness for pregnant women. thalidomide.png thalidomide2.png

Well, we know the 81 million Democrats that voted for Biden will get the vaccine, plus 1/3 of NES, so that’s almost Herd Immunity right there.

"... about two-in-ten ‘pretty certain’ they won’t get vaccine – even when there’s more information."

My employer requires seasonal flu vaccinations (healthcare employer). Also when I got their job offer, I had to provide evidence of a bunch of vaccinations I should have received as a child. I didn't feel like finding all that paperwork so I ended up giving a blood sample which they ran a bunch of tests on and confirmed I was at the appropriate level of vaccination.

As for covid-19, employer came out saying they are not making covid-19 mandatory for 2020-2021 but who knows after that. Normally vaccines are tested for YEARS. This one was obviously not. Also, Pfizer and Moderna are using a new-ish type of vaccine tech called mRNA. I'm very concerned about taking a vaccine with new-ish tech and with very little testing. We don't know what the long term side effects are years from now.

A huge personal concern for my wife and I is there was zero testing done on women who are pregnant or women who become pregnant shortly after vaccination. Wife and I were having conversations about starting a family right before the pandemic hit. We put those plans on hold indefinitely since the world is too unstable for us right now and we don't want to complicate our lives any more than they already are. Unfortunately my wife is getting close to the high risk age for pregnancy complications so we're kind of like WTF do we do.....

Right now we're a "wait and see how things go over the next several months" type attitude.

dude, start a family. f***ing life never gets less busy or more stable. Have kids when you can, when you are young, not when you are pushing 40s.

A huge personal concern for my wife and I is there was zero testing done on women who are pregnant or women who become pregnant shortly after vaccination. Wife and I were having conversations about starting a family right before the pandemic hit. We put those plans on hold indefinitely since the world is too unstable for us right now and we don't want to complicate our lives any more than they already are. Unfortunately my wife is getting close to the high risk age for pregnancy complications so we're kind of like WTF do we do.....

Dude, there are always risks, get crackin'! Having 2 kids was the best thing we ever did. There's never a perfect time.

Not until it’s out for quite awhile. As far as the kids and the ‘mandatory flu shots’. The kids are opting out - I’ll forge a note if I have to. I forged medical records for the kids with photoshop when the schools/sports got upity and started ‘demanding’ - and they never knew.
Most schools accept a receipt from the pharmacy. Easy to scan and alter with photoshop. Not advocating for or against, just saying.

You can force all you want. Still not taking it of my own accord. You will need to nail me to the ground in order to stick that in me. Before that happens though, someone will be getting a hot one or two to the face. It ain't going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom