Votes: 281 49.4%
  • I would not but must in order to work - or other requirement

Votes: 44 7.7%
  • I will of my own volition

Votes: 219 38.5%
  • I will AND it is required of me for work - or other reason

Votes: 25 4.4%

• Total voters
I'll be first in line when a Moderna or Pfizer vaccine is available, and would pass on the Sinopharm or Sputnik vaccine.

Believe the Chinese and Sputnik vaccines use dead corona, while the Pfizer and Moderna will be the first RNA vaccines ever used. So you might be safer with the Sputnik variety.

This is why we need to balance our risk of covid with the potential risk of the vaccine when deciding whether or not to take it.

Every choice has risks.

My 80 year old parents - emphysema, COPD, risk of death from covid is great. Obviously take it as soon as possible. Since the risk of the vaccine is most likely less than the risk of the disease.

My 10 year old child - very healthy, NOT A SINGLE DEATH from Covid in MA among the age 0-19 age group. I will put off having her vaccinated as long as possible. Conversely, because her risk of death from Covid is nearly zero and the risk from the vaccine is unknown, but probably greater than zero.

I'm a 50ish year old in good shape with no comorbidities. I'll probably wait a few months, just to see if anything horrendous happens and re-evaluate then.

Back
Top Bottom