Vaccine industry about to recruit gun-toting police to enforce mandatory medical interventions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with your decisions.
Thanks “Doc”, Don’t need it. My kids have gone through all of their vaccinations years ago, their just fine. Like everyone else I know. And I know a metric shit ton of people with kids, all vaccinated and all doing just fine. You doc? Kids?

Thanks “Doc”, Don’t need it. My kids have gone through all of their vaccinations years ago, their just fine. Like everyone else I know. And I know a metric shit ton of people with kids, all vaccinated and all doing just fine. You doc? Kids?
We know a shit ton of vaccine injured kids. There’s more than 1 autistic kid in every class in our public school. That’s not including all the kids with auto-immune disorders, we have a very sick generation of children.

We know a shit ton of vaccine injured kids. There’s more than 1 autistic kid in every class in our public school. That’s not including all the kids with auto-immune disorders, we have a very sick generation of children.
Sure you do Doc. Sure you do.

So do what you know how to do to protect your own children and let the cattle go over the cliff.

There are bigger societal problems than autism and you're not going to fix anything by ranting here anyway.

Sure you do Doc. Sure you do.
Dude, have nothing against you. This is a gun forum and vaccines came up, and it’s surprising how many people here are comfortable with an industry that is trying to deprive the public of its rights to make its own informed consent decisions. Informed consent is based on honest information. We don’t have that with vaccines. That’s a fact. Good luck.

So do what you know how to do to protect your own children and let the cattle go over the cliff.

There are bigger societal problems than autism and you're not going to fix anything by ranting here anyway.
Mandatory vaccines for adults and children is coming. Full steam. It’s time to speak up or give up. Seems you’ve made your choice.

Dude, have nothing against you. This is a gun forum and vaccines came up, and it’s surprising how many people here are comfortable with an industry that is trying to deprive the public of its rights to make its own informed consent decisions. Informed consent is based on honest information. We don’t have that with vaccines. That’s a fact. Good luck.
Sorry, you’re wrong.

I noticed that you just joined, and your participation in this discussion has clearly demonstrated that you are not a moron and that this forum will benefit from your contributions and opinions in the future.
However, because you are new here, you really have not have been exposed to many of the folks that make up our little community. I understand that you and Mike ( Dr. Grant ) have a difference of opinion about this matter and your opinion is shared by some, and respected by most.
But, you are dead wrong about Mike lacking critical thinking skills. He is one of the most respected members of this group because he is so well rounded and a wealth of information on many subjects. And when he disagrees, he often makes his point with a little humor, that most of us welcome. I have been on the receiving end of this good natured form of offering an opinion. And although I am sure his opinion was wrong, as it was not the same as mine, I appreciated that he refrained from calling into question my intelligence.
Now, you are a grown man and can do as you wish, but I would respectfully suggest you might offer Mike the same courtesy as he shows to most he disagrees with. Unless the poster is a total ass hat. Then Mike calls it like he sees it.

And welcome to NES. I hope you stick around.

IDK man, I have to disagree. I've seen him drive conversations into name calling on more than one occasion. I myself have been called names by him for simply having a differing opinion.. I was recenlty called a boot licking statist thug by him for simply expressing support for leash laws in another thread. So I can certanly understand how one could have a negative impression of him.

Mandatory vaccines for adults and children is coming. Full steam. It’s time to speak up or give up. Seems you’ve made your choice.

Look dude, it's very clear who you are, I'll even accept you're a "physician" though most wouldn't. What do you hope to gain by ranting about this on a gun forum? So dial it down a notch and stick around. You have more allies than you realize.

IDK man, I have to disagree. I've seen him drive conversations into name calling on more than one occasion. I myself have been called names by him for simply having a differing opinion.. I was recenlty called a boot licking statist thug by him for simply expressing support for leash laws in another thread. So I can certanly understand how one could have a negative impression of him.
“It’s true, but I don’t know.... there’s just something about him, something around the eyes, I don’t know, reminds me of… Me. Nope, I’m sure of it...I hate him”

Someone tries to stick a needle in me against my will? I will blow a hole in them big enough to watch wide-screen TV through. No ifs, ands or buts about it!

I have 0 trust of the CDC and our federal gov't. If these vaccines were just dead viruses, I'd be pro vaccine. The problem is that they're not dead viruses. They're putting all sorts of other junk into them which is causing autism. Did you know they have special vaccine courts to try people who have been debilitated by vaccines? If you go to a special vaccine court, you're guaranteed to lose. Why can't these vaccine cases be tried in normal court rooms? Because they don't want them to be tried on a level playing field.

Someone tries to stick a needle in me against my will? I will blow a hole in them big enough to watch wide-screen TV through. No ifs, ands or buts about it!

I don’t think our public school will take kids who aren’t vaccinated. They ask for medical history every year.

Although they don’t require it on day 1 so not sure.

Technical difficulties bill?

Hey man, I owe you an apology. I shouldn't have used childish internet humor to score points in an argument. Yes I do work in vaccine development as you assumed. To directly answer your question about what vaccines studies have established safety, you can look up a recent study I was co-author on. I'm on mobile now so I don't have a URL handy, but Google or Bing the "AstraZeneca Adjuvant Dimension-C137 MMR Trial" with lead author Dr. Rick Sanchez. It was published in the New England Journal a couple months ago. I know we don't agree but I respect your opinion and promise to have a more civil discussion.

I have 0 trust of the CDC and our federal gov't. If these vaccines were just dead viruses, I'd be pro vaccine. The problem is that they're not dead viruses. They're putting all sorts of other junk into them which is causing autism. Did you know they have special vaccine courts to try people who have been debilitated by vaccines? If you go to a special vaccine court, you're guaranteed to lose. Why can't these vaccine cases be tried in normal court rooms? Because they don't want them to be tried on a level playing field.

The CDC is partially funded by drug companies, which is why they’ll promote a drug that the FDA doesn’t approve of.

He's saying that vaccines, among many other things, might be a contributing factor in people that are predisposed, but it is not outweighed by the benefits of vaccines.

I didn't go back and read all the posts so not sure if anyone mentioned this.

Vaccinations are given differently than they were. Now by insurance mandate they start earlier and give the kids a bigger combination per injection. Saves money on office visits etc. If a parent wants they can request the vaccines be broken out and given individually so the child's immune system has time to adapt.
It just costs more and the insurance companies don't like it.

I freely admit that I am not very well versed in the studies that show likelihood that vaccines cause autism. I will however grant you this. A quick google of autism rates in the US show an ALARMING increase in the number of children diagnosed with autism.
A certain percentage may be that many went un-diagnosed in the past, but that would not account for the huge increases in just the last 20-30 years.
Do vaccines cause autism? I don't know. But one thing is for sure. Something is causing this increase, and you would have to be a moron to not at least consider the possibility that it is vaccines. Could it be something else? Sure. But any intelligent person should not rule out the possibility.

I say this all the time. And trusting the drug companies to not lie is like trusting the tobacco companies when they said there was no link between smoking and all sorts of bad things happening.

Autism has and is spiking at an alarming rate. I’m open to any idea as to why. But it sure does seem like the rise of the vaccine schedule from the 70s to now is quite correlated to the numbers kids diagnosed with autism.

Some people say it’s GMO food, and there might be something to that too.

But something is causing autism to spike.

And I know far too many people who are disabled due to a vaccine, including flu shots.

Last edited:
I didn't go back and read all the posts so not sure if anyone mentioned this.

Vaccinations are given differently than they were. Now by insurance mandate they start earlier and give the kids a bigger combination per injection. Saves money on office visits etc. If a parent wants they can request the vaccines be broken out and given individually so the child's immune system has time to adapt.
It just costs more and the insurance companies don't like it.
The doctors don’t like it either. It affects their pay per visit.

Looks to me like Mass requires 5 vaccines. Not sure where the high number comes from.

https://www.mass.gov/files/documents/2018/09/14/guidelines-ma-school-requirements_0.pdf

I wasn’t sure either. My kid (5 yo) had his last set of vaccines last week, so I’ve got his stats here. 5 years, 15 sticks totaling seven vaccines plus boosters. All recommended by his pediatrician, all identical to what his big sister got.

She’s autistic. He’s not. It’s not the vaccines in their case. She is the archetype for the sort of kid who’d never have been diagnosed 25 years ago. She’d have just been “the weird kid.”

If you don't vaccinate your kids, you're not doing your job as a parent. And no, this is not a freedom of choice issue, because vaccines are not 100% effective, so if immunization rates drop below a certain rate, you lose herd immunity. And then my kids are in danger because of you. And that's not happening.

If you don't feed your kids the government steps in and if you don't vaccinate your kids the government should too.
Go ahead and try. You’ll end up getting shot saying that. Your kids are in far more in danger from you.

You think you get a say in my kids life? You’re lucky we let you keep stealing oxygen.

C'mon people get some serious critical thinking skills.

In the 1940's there weren't all the airlines and air travel. Now the sky is covered in chem trails. Plus all the people flying at high altitudes exposes them to high levels of ionizing radiation. In the 50's a house was lucky to have one TV, and now most houses have lots of TVs and computers and electronics. Kids with screen time hours a day and not playing in the dirt. Wifi and smart electric meters and radio waves - all 2.4 GHz - the same frequency as MICROWAVE OVENS. Cell phones with more radiation - now multiple in ever house. Chernobyl spread radiation all over the planet. Dupont Teflon cookware and anti-bacterial soaps. The bees are dying. When we got rid of leaded gasoline the replacement was sending more chemtrails from every car. Think.... about.... it....

Not sure if serious, but I think there may be something to the cumulative effect of all of the above, and a few others like genetically engineered food. One of the interesting points that was brought up was that occurrence is higher in middle class homes. In the US, even poor kids get vaccinated. In the future we will probably discover that Flintstone vitamins or fluoride treatments are bad.

I did not know about the special courts.

If you don't vaccinate your kids, you're not doing your job as a parent. And no, this is not a freedom of choice issue, because vaccines are not 100% effective, so if immunization rates drop below a certain rate, you lose herd immunity. And then my kids are in danger because of you. And that's not happening.

If you don't feed your kids the government steps in and if you don't vaccinate your kids the government should too.

It's disturbing how you have no problem giving up other peoples rights for the myth of safety
My cousin's first child died from SIDS the night she received her first set of vaccines in the mid to late 70's. They fought for 20 years before the CDC finally admitted that in a small percentage of children that could happen. If they had known the risks they could have made a better decision. Either wait longer before getting the infant shots, or stay up all night and keep an eye on her.

It is much higher if you count doses. Wow, I didn't realize they required so many. I only remember getting a handful of doses of something or other back in the 70s,and there were no disease outbreaks. Somehow it was sufficient.

Yeah, that table is roughly in line with my experience. Or rather, my kids’.

Other than the flu, my son’s done until, I think, sixth grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom